Epilogue

Since my memory returned, my life was blooming with happiness.

Phil asked out a girl he fancied, and after a few years got engaged. Dan and Phil’s radio show was continued, and after about a year they had been promoted to more frequent shows and interviewing a lot of famous pop stars.

Somehow, I got sponsored by a major art company, and my dream of being a professional artist is finally being perused. I attended many special events in countries such as New Zealand, Sweden and Italy. During the years Phil and Lily (his fiancée) were only dating, they moved out and Dan and I were left with the apartment.

I visited the orphanage, and the lady who took care of me was still there. She hugged me and told me she has been praying I would be okay, that I would be found. Her prayers may have been the thing that gave me the courage to escape that bloody concrete room. Speaking of which, my kidnapper had been put behind bars, sentenced for life, and the building in which the concrete room was in, was turned into an art museum. It has become an exhibition, including that room, and after it was released, hundreds if not thousands of people paid to visit. I had been on the news multiple times, not only for my case but whilst in was in the mental hospital. A documentary was even made about me, and has gone viral.

Three years passed and on a snowy winter day, Dan proposed. To this very day I have no words to describe the pure joy I was experiencing. We moved out of the apartment, and bought a lovely home with a garden out the back and my very own art studio. Dan still works for the BBC, but no longer does the radio. He does a lot of filming and editing of interviews he does with Phil though.

Another year passed and after Lily and Phil got married, Lily got pregnant and had a young girl. They decided to call her Sarah (I blame Phil’s obsession with Buffy) and she is so bright and bubbly. That encouraged Dan and I to have our wedding, and it was the most special day of my entire life. Lily had become my best girlfriend, and if it weren’t for her, the wedding wouldn’t have gone so perfectly. Phil was the one to lead me down the alight towards Dan who looked so handsome, and I felt like a princess in my wedding gown.

And with my art being sold for extremely high prices, the publicity of my story and the exhibition containing my art, we were definitely labelled as a wealthy couple.

Then with our beautiful adopted twins Michael and Jessica, we were complete as a family.

I had been waiting my entire life for the moment I would receive the positivity I deserved.

Now I am living my dream life.

I guess my father was right.

Those who wait are definitely rewarded.