Chapter One: The Beginning-Page 1

On a hot July morning in 1869 in a border town near San Antonio, Texas. A well-known outlaw went into town to celebrate his 20th birthday. Although he was poor and he never had a family, and he wanted money so he had gone to the nearest bank in town and he had gone into the bank but he took his gun from his holster and said: " This is a stick-up everyone's hands in the air". He had told the bank teller to put all the money in the bag if she wanted to live and she did. When the bank teller was done putting the money into the bags. Paul had walked out and got onto his horse and rode off and the bank teller had realized Paul had robbed the bank clean. With the law hot on his trail, he panics and tries to shake the marshals in a desperate attempt to lose the law. He runs into a perfect hideout, but he then realizes he'll never get away from them because he now has a bounty on his head. The marshals try desperately to get him, but he stays one step ahead of them. However, the law will never learn his tricks of how he be getting away from them. But that night Paul's stomach had started to growl. Even though he can not show his face around town but then he had taken his shotgun and went hunting. While he was hunting he had spotted a big buck standing far off from the hideout house and shot at the buck in the head and the buck went down to the ground. Then he went over to the buck and dragged the buck back into the house. He had taken his hunting knife out of his jean pocket and he had skinned the deer but also chopped the head off. But he had started a fire but also had taken a skillet and put it on the fire but then he put the meat of the buck into the skillet and watched it while it cooks. When the meat was done cooking in the skillet. He had sat at the table and started to eat his meal he had cooked but while he was sitting there eating he had said to himself " I wished I had Whiskey". But when he was done eating his meal, however, he had gone into his room and took off his clothes but also got into the bed and pulled the sheets but also the covers up to him and went to sleep.