Page 39

"No I am okay George I am going to let her calm down for a few weeks!" said Paul. Then George had said to Paul " Okay little brother, their is some people I want you to meet,this is my wife Katherine, and our son Blake but also our daughter Madison!." However, Paul had introduced himself to his brother wife Katherine and their children as well but Paul said to them " I am your long lost uncle Paul, it is nice to meet you Blake,and Madison but I am going to be staying with y'all for a little while but also is that okay with y'all?." Blake had replied back to Paul and said to him "Yes sir, you can stay with Ma,Pa, and Madison but also me as well Sir. However, It is nice to meet my uncle I never knew I had!." said Blake then Paul said to Blake " Well it's nice to meet you, your little sister, and your Ma little partner!"said Paul. Even though Madison had ran up to Paul and hug his leg but look up to Paul but also started to hand him her doll because that's how Madison know how to communicate with other people around her. However, what Paul did not know is that Madison does not know how to talk, George but also Katherine tried to teach Madison how to talked, and they prayed every night that she learn how to talk but also speak to them every single day like Blake does. While Madison was trying to hand Paul her doll,that's when Paul had said to Madison, and that was"Your doll is very beautiful Madison and I see your doll is your best friend but I had a Teddy Bear when I was at your age but also his name was Grizzle if I would had kept him, I would had gave him to you, and he would had  great adventures with your doll because he was a great companion to have but also you would have love him just like your beautiful doll you got their Madison!". When Paul was done talking, that's when Madison started to smile, and she gone into her room to play with her doll. However, on the other side of town Maggie had started  to think on where she wanted to move to. So she can get away from Texas for a while because she does not know where Paul at, she was tired of staying  at hotels, and because she want to have a house of her own. Where Maggie could raised her and Paul's children at knowing they have their own place that they can call theirs but Paul had left the money behind and Maggie was going to use the money to buy land but also a house out in the country because Maggie would want to watch her children play in the front yard. However, Maggie had started to write in her diary which she wrote was Monday July 28,1869 Dear Diary, I do not know what to do anymore my dear friend. You are the only diary I have to write down my deepest feelings, thoughts, and also what goes on in my everyday life. I have never told Paul that I was born a slave in Mississippi, that I had ran away from my slave owner plantation but when I ran away I was working at a orphanage as a maid, and that I never knew my family. I know how it truly feels to be an orphan because I truly know how my sweet husband feels, I wish to see him again, and hug on him liked I use too. I will write in you tomorrow my dear friend, when Maggie was done writing in her diary, and that's when she had got into bed right next to her daughter Clara but also pull the sheets and covers up to them and went to sleep.