Page 38

Maggie had started walking towards the stairs to walk to her room but she started walking up stairs to her room which was on the first floor. When she got to her room she needed to change Clara's dirty diaper and feed the baby that was growing inside her belly. Maggie had place Clara on the bed to get the dirty diaper off of her. As she was changing Clara's diaper,Maggie was wondering what she was going to eat but she had came up with an idea to order room services.However, when she was done she had called the main office, order some pickles, and mustard but also a ribeye steak with baked beans. While Maggie was waiting on her food that is when she had pulled out her diary, started writing in it, and she had wrote was. Dear Diary, I cannot take it anymore being away from my husband, and us being together. I prayed, prayed, and prayed that I will see him again but I also repented for my sins. However, for what I have done to Sarah Jo, I hope thy father who art in heaven, and forgive me for thy sins. I hope I can see Paul again my dearest husband who I love, want to spend the rest of my life with, and I hope Paul find it in his heart to forgive thee because I love thy husband so much. But I will go take a nap now, I will talk to you later, and my dear friend I love you with all of my heart my dear diary. On the other side of town Paul, George had made it to George's Ranch,and outside was Katherine but she was putting up the chickens in the pen but also feeding the pigs. However, Katherine had look at the cows, to see they all were in the pen, and she had said to herself "Okay they all in the pen, I had fed the chickens, and also the pigs. Although Katherine had gone over there to lock up the pen, George was telling Paul that his wife Katherine, loves animals, and how such a sweet woman she is but George also said to Paul ''Me and Katherine had met one day at a play, she had on the most beautiful blue dress, and I knew it was love at first sight but Me and Katherine been with each other ever since!.'' Paul started to cry because he was missing his wife Maggie, he said to George, and that was " I miss my wife every single day, my heart breaks into million pieces because I am not with my family, and my wife is pregnant with my child but also have our adopted daughter With her. However, George had said to Paul " That is very sad little brother, do you want to go look for her tomorrow morning, and because it is very dark outside!".

Note: Hello Everyone I am happy you all are enjoying the story but I am going to rewrite it so it can be more descriptive, the story will be renamed to Quick Gun, and it will have the same concept I have written on but Maggie Name will be changed but also Maggie Is not her real name because in the new rewritten story of Paul Greenwood you all will learn the truth of Maggie and her origins of her real name I hope You all enjoy bye.