Page 3

When Paul was done eating his dinner. He had went over to the bed and got in it. But also pull the covers and sheets up to him while he was sleeping in the bed. He had woke up and heard a big bang on the door but also he had hop out of the bed and went over to the table but also got his gun. But however he had said " Who is it" a man had said "It's marshal Jonathan come out with ya hands up." However, Paul had said to the marshal "Give me a minute" while Marshal Jonathan still standing at the door Paul had went out the window and ran to where his horse was at and got on his horse but also rode off in the night. Marshal Jonathan and his crew had kicked the door down but also had seen Paul was gone. They had said out loud "He had got away" and "We will never catch him." Although Marshal Jonathan could not catch up with Paul but however Paul had rode to another town and stayed at another hotel. When he got there he had payed and got the key to his room but the hotel manager had said to Paul " Have a nice night sir" and Paul said "You too." When Paul had went to his room he had took his bottle of his Whiskey and drunk it. Paul had got very drunk but also went to the saloon to play cards. As they were playing cards a man by the named of Gunner Wilks had got mad because Paul was winning the game of cards. However, Paul had started to engaged conversation with the men he was playing cards with even though the men did not know Paul name. They had started to wonder where he came from but also what's his name. Although they did not say much to each other the men started to get even more mad. Because Paul was winning but also they thought he was cheating one man said "I think he is cheating" then the other said "If he is cheating I will handle and I don't like cheaters." Paul didn't say nothing because he was waiting for them to do something because Paul had his gun ready for them. Then one man came into the saloon looking for trouble but he gone up to Paul and punched him into the back of the head. However, Paul had a big smirk on his face and turned around and said "Very big mistake" then Paul took his gun from his holster real fast and fire 1 shot in the man's chest but also the 2 in his head.