Page 36

And started hugging and said out loud "Thank God you found him George!" but Paul was feeling uncomfortable because he didn't know this woman he had said to her " Can you stop hugging me, ma'am because I am feeling uncomfortable! But also who are you?" then the woman had responded back to Paul's question " I am Tilly Greenwood Walker, also the wife of Timothy Walker, George is my big brother and your my baby brother, I know all about you Paul but I am so excited I got the chance to meet my baby brother for the first time, and grandmother Virginia Mae always told us that you will return to us and we finally found you well George did!." However, Paul wanted to know more about his family because he had a lot of questions he wanted to ask George and Tilly but also the woman he had found out who is his grandmother. As Paul was sitting at the bar he had started to think about all the questions he was going to ask George, Tilly, and Virginia Mae but that's when George had asked Paul " Baby brother would you liked to come stay with me?." but Paul was still thinking and he had stop thinking, said to George " Yes I would love to stay with you, I have to get my suitcase, and other belongings from the hotel!." "Okay baby brother!" said George as Paul was walking towards the door that's when a man bumps into Paul without saying excuse me and the man said to Paul " Watch where you going!" Paul turned around to face the man and said to him " What you say to me?, Do we have a problem?" The man responded back to Paul "I said watch where you going!" the man said with an attitude but the man walked up close to Paul and spat in Paul's face. Paul had turned red, he was angry that's when Paul grab the man by his throat and threw him to the ground but got on top of him and started to punch him in the face. However, George had rushed over to Paul to get him off the man when George got Paul off the man, however, the man face was covered in blood, his shirt was bloody that's when George had told Paul to go to the hotel to get his stuff so they could go to his house. Paul had walked out the saloon to walked towards the hotel, he had gone into the hotel gone over to the stairs and went up the stairs, walk towards his room. When Paul got into his room he had gone to the bathroom, he had got a rag to wash his face but also the blood off of his hands,  when he was done in the bathroom he had started packing his stuff, and other belongings of his to put in his suitcase and the box Sarah Jo had given him.