Page 14

Maggie had gone upstairs and lays next to Paul crying all night long. The next morning Paul wakes up, and finds Maggie gone, but seen a note on the table and it reads "I love you, but I feel I'm not good enough!." However, Paul Goes crazy trying to find Maggie but Paul rides, and rides, but can't find find her anywhere Paul starts crying, and ask him self "Where can she be?." Later on that day Paul goes back home, and finds Maggie drunk outta her mind and cussing the lord, Maggie said to Paul "I can't do this anymore! either change your outlaw ways or I'm leaving you God darn it! Paul I'm sick of it!." Paul then replies "Woman I thought you was at church! then I find you here drunk, and cussing the lord what's wrong with you?." By the way you cannot leave me Paul said "We just got married two days ago so stop this none sense woman!" Then Paul leaves  the hotel, and goes to visit Henry, and Paul goes into the room finding Henry making love to Jeff so he's cheating on his wife Elizabeth, Henry then tells Paul "It's not what it looks like, and Paul agrees not to say nothing. Paul then runs down to the saloon, and says to himself "It's been a heck of a week I need another shot of that whiskey!." When Paul returns back to the hotel room Paul had seen Elizabeth, and she knew something was up. Paul said to her "Don't go in your room just trust me don't! For the love of good all mighty God don't!" Then Elizabeth said to Paul "I'm a grown woman I'm going in the room!." So Elizabeth goes in to see Henry banging Jeff,  she came out and said " Henry Jay Waltman what in the world? Why would you even think of cheating on me when you know I'm pregnant? I want a divorce you adulator!." Elizabeth then storms out, Paul runs back in the room to hold Maggie and says " Darling I love you I wouldn't ever do what Henry just did." Maggie said to Paul" What did Henry do honey?" Paul said to Maggie " I caught Henry banging Jeff, and Elizabeth found out, she's gonna leave Henry!." Maggie said to Paul " Well I'm glad I have a man liked you!" They fell asleep while Henry and Elizabeth are raising kane. Paul goes over to the next room, later on to check on Henry, Paul went into the room only to see Henry beaten badly, and the room destroyed, Paul gets a doctor in the room to clean up, and sew up Henry's wounds.  Then Paul goes back in the room to lay back beside Maggie Paul says a soft prayer " Thank you Lord for the many blessings you've given Maggie, and I without you we're nothing amen!." Then Elizabeth comes back, to kill both Henry, and his lover Jeff. Elizabeth cuts Henry's fingers off, and watches him bleed out, then she goes to Jeff's room, stabbed him 3 times in the chest, she then says to herself in the mirror "He'll never cheat on me again, and walks out.