Page 31

''So you are not mad at me Maggie?'' said Paul then Maggie said to Paul " No I'm not Paul because I love you, I know you love me, and you will never leave me because you love me Paul!." Paul then said to Maggie " Thanks for not being mad at me, I do love you Maggie, you are my wife, and you are my true love but I will always love you Maggie Esther Wellman Greenwood!." Tears had started to run down Maggie's face by hearing those words from Paul but she never knew an outlaw could or know how to love someone, Maggie had responded back to Paul, and said to him " I will always love you Paul'Quick Gun' Cummings Greenwood even in death I will always love thee!." Maggie had laid her head on Paul's chest, he wrapped his arms around her, and they both fell asleep. That next morning Maggie had awoken from her sleep, she had sat up in the bed, and reached over to the nightstand to get her diary. However, Maggie had started writing in her diary, because that's the only thing she tells her secrets too, and she wrote was
Dear Diary, I cannot believe what my husband Paul did, it was that he had sex with another woman, and her name was Sarah Jo Lewis. But I played it off like I wasn't mad but I am outraged because Paul did what he did. However, I am going to plan to do away with Sarah Jo, because I trust you diary, and you will never tell what I am going to do to Sarah Jo Lewis but unless someone gets a hold of my diary but also read it. Although I will think on what to do to Sarah Jo, I will tell you all about it later, and my dear diary I will get revenge on Sarah Jo for having sex with my man but also Paul will never know because I will not tell him what I am planning. Then Maggie puts the diary back into the nightstand, Paul walked in the room, and he noticed something wasn't right but also Maggie was acting strangely. However, Paul then goes over to the nightstand, after Maggie gone into the other room, and Paul gets out Maggie's diary but also starts reading it. Paul had realized that Maggie knew about Sarah Jo, but he didn't want her to know that he knows she trying to do away with Sarah Jo, and so Paul writes in his Diary.

Dear Diary, What have I done? I cheated on my wife, now she wants to kill the woman I banged behind her back, and I need to stop her. But I know it won't do any good, good Lord though Sarah Jo Lewis with her sexy self, and she was a demon in the sack. However, Paul then puts his diary back in the nightstand, he knows Maggie has something up her sleeves, and that night Maggie said to Paul " Don't wait up!" then Paul said to Maggie "Why?". Maggie said to Paul " I'm going out with a friend to the saloon!", Paul knew it was a cocking bull story, and Paul knew Maggie was going to kill Sarah Jo. So Maggie goes to the saloon, Maggie sees Sarah Jo wearing this sexy pink dress, and she walks towards the bar where Sarah Jo was sitting at. However, Maggie had said to Sarah Jo " Would you like a drink?", then Sarah Jo said to Maggie " Sure!", and so Maggie buys Sarah Jo a shot of whiskey. Although Sarah Jo drunk it down, then another, and another but another but also then on. Sarah Jo gets so drunk that she couldn't walk so Maggie helps her to her motel room, Maggie puts Sarah Jo in the bed, and waited for her to pass out. Even though Sarah Jo finally past out, so then Maggie carries out her evil plan to kill her husband lover, and tied Sarah Jo up to the bed but also tapes Sarah Jo's mouth shut. Maggie then beats Sarah Jo with her fist a few times, then Maggie takes a wooden rod, and strikes Sarah Jo with it about three times. However, Maggie then finally slits Sarah Jo's throat with a bowie knife that she had found on the table, and Maggie then leaves the motel but she was also bloody from the head up to down to her feet. Because Maggie knew she has to tell Paul what she done, so Maggie ran to the motel where they were staying at in a hurry, and she tells Paul in a frantic way " Get up! Get up!" "What's wrong?" Paul asked Maggie. However, Maggie then said to Paul " We got to go!", then Paul said to Maggie "Why?", and Maggie said to Paul " I killed Sarah Jo!".