Page 7

She starts to give him more Whiskey as she starts to dig out the bullet. With his hunting knife, she had said to Paul "This is going to hurt" and Paul had held onto something while she was digging out the bullet then Maggie said to Paul " I got it" but then she took the Whiskey and poured it on his wound. However, she sews up the bullet wound and helps him recover. While she helps him walk, and she waits on him hand, and foot until he heals up. So she can return to her job as a waitress at the Wild Cherry Saloon. That next morning Paul had got up from the bed but went over to the table and sat down at the table. But also started writing in his diary he had wrote Saturday. 

July 21, 1869

Dear Diary, My past has been miserable I had to steal from my neighbors, and my friends just to survive. But I stole their money, their jewelry, and I stole my horse, Cherry Blossom. I had nothin until I met Maggie she gives my life purpose, and sure my life has been miserable, but thanks to Cherry Blossom, and to Maggie, all the misery I've been through is worth it. Paul wrote in his diary. Paul closes his diary and walks downstairs to get a bite to eat and to see the love of his life. Bends she was about to get off for the night even though she was about to clock out. She had decided to wait on Paul he had told her he wanted a plate of grits, Whiskey, and a piece of bread. She goes to get it, and as she clocks out. She sits down beside him, and she starts smiling at him, and she says to Paul "Paul I really like seeing a man enjoy his food" he replies "It sure is good!" and then Maggie starts to laugh so did Paul. After Paul had finished eating. Maggie and Paul walk into town to catch a play, but he notices that the law had caught up with him, and he must choose to either shoot or to be captured. Paul said to Maggie ''Hey we gotta go!'' then she said to Paul ''Why?''. The law is after us lets get the heck outta dodge he replies!. But they jumped on Cherry Blossom, and they rode towards an abandoned shack and they hid out but then Maggie tells Paul '' I've never wanted you so bad as I do''. They go to bed, and they make love, and then they both fell asleep in each other's arms. The next day Paul gets up and goes fishing to get food for himself and Maggie.He catches a big white perch and then a couple more.He skins them then takes them back to the shack to be cooked. So he cooks em up for her and him. While she sleeps, and he brings her the food she looks at him and she said: "Eww fish I don't like that crap!". She throws it on the ground. He gets mad and walks out he gets on Cherry Blossom and rides away, and goes off to town to kill the lawman who tried to gun him down yesterday.