Page 11

The next day Paul, and Henry both needed money, so they head to the local general store, and they robbed it cleaned, and the law was after them, Marshal Billy Joe Young yelled to Paul, and Henry, and said to them "Come out with your hands up, and nobody gets hurt." But  Paul told Henry "I can't go to jail my fiancée is pregnant" then Henry said to Paul "I know so let's kill em." So they drew their six shooters, and they came out blasting by shooting marshal Billy once in the shoulder leaving him badly wounded, and killing the marshal deputy Ray by shooting Ray in the throat and cutting his juggler vain, and they escape the long arm of the law for now. While Maggie and Elizabeth sitting at the hotel room and talking to each other however Maggie, and Elizabeth both heard the gunshots, and they knew something wasn't right. So they decided to jump on Lightning, and they got outta there and they met up with Paul, and Henry. Maggie and Elizabeth had noticed that Paul and Henry were bloody, but Paul, and Henry assured Maggie, and Elizabeth that it wasn't their blood. Paul had said "You know what we gotta do now right?" they said "What?" "We have to ride to a new town because the law is about to bare down on us" said Paul. So Paul, Maggie, Henry and Elizabeth all four of them rode to the town of Shiver Town, Texas. Henry, and Paul both want to make a big score, so that they can lay low for a while but they go to a bank that have 8 marshals guarding it. Paul then said to Henry "Dog gone it!"then Henry said to Paul "What! we can take em Paul" Paul then said "That's a load of bull bird we can't take them alone Henry." So they hired two other gunmen and their names was Jeff, and the other is Jack. They had loaded up on guns, and ammunition but they had work out a plan. So the next day they got up at sunrise, and they waited for the bank to open they had seen the bank teller opened up the bank, so they had rush in, and said "This is a God dang stick up" then said " Give us all your darn money, and you might live to ride home tonight." The bank teller gave all four of them the money however the marshals arrived, and the marshals think they'll come out peacefully. The marshals were wrong Paul, Henry, Jeff, and Jack shot their way out, Jack got badly wounded, and later he died from a gunshot wound to the chest, and the other three men rode off into the sunset. Killing 2 marshals, and badly grazing the others.