Page 27

As Sarah Jo walked towards Paul she had said to him in a very seductive way "Hey big boy! How are you sweet heart?." However, Paul was very aroused and excited about how Sarah Jo Lewis was dress. Paul was very speechless, he had said to Sarah Jo "Wow you look beautiful! Do you want a drink?." "Sure!" said Sarah Jo and they sat at the bar but Paul had got his shot of whiskey and order Sarah Jo hers. While Sarah Jo got her shot of whiskey her and Paul made a toast but they drunk it real fast and it went down their throats. While Sarah Jo and Paul were drinking Sarah Jo had kept on asking for shots of whiskey and brandy. Paul had watched Sarah Jo drink all them shots and she was getting drunk real fast, when Sarah Jo was done drinking she had got up off the barstool and Sarah Jo started to touch all over Paul. Especially his face,his hair,his arms, and even his chest. Then Sarah Jo started to kiss on Paul's lips while rubbing on his chest and placing his hands on her waist. Sarah Jo had wrapped her arms around Paul and they started to make out but also hold each other however, whenever they were done they started to hold each other hands, and Sarah Jo asked Paul "Do you want to come back to my place darling?." Paul had responded back to Sarah Jo's question "Yes I would love too!" they grab each other hand and walked out of the saloon to walk towards the hotel. Back at Paul's and Maggie's hotel room, Maggie had got out the bath tub, went over to the sink to brush her teeth but also her hair. While Maggie was done in the bathroom she had gone over to the closet and seen a very sexy blue dress hanging in the closet but she put it on so she could surprise Paul. But maybe get him aroused and excited because Paul always wanted to make love and Maggie knows it. But over at Sarah Jo's hotel room, Sarah Jo had push Paul onto the bed and she started grabbing on him but also rubbing his chest and she said to Paul " Your very excited and aroused big boy!." Sarah Jo kept grabbing and rubbing on him however, she had unbutton his shirt and pants buckle and kept rubbing, feeling, and grabbing him.