Page 24

Paul rides back to the hotel and goes up to the room to find Maggie doctoring up on Clara's little graze wound. Paul tells Maggie "They're all dead!" and Maggie said to Paul " Thank you Paul!", and they all head to bed. The next morning Paul, heads to town, but on his way to town he gets flagged down by a beautiful dark haired woman, and she said to Paul "Howdy Paul!" Paul then said to her "How do you know my name?." She asked him "Don't you remember me? I'm Sarah Jo remember we were friends long ago!" Paul said "Oh yeah I remember you!" and all of a sudden Paul knew their was a spark between them. Sarah Jo then asked Paul " You married? Or have a family?" then Paul said to her "No!" knowing he was lying through his teeth and then he asked Sarah Jo "How about you?" he said. Sarah Jo replied to Paul's question "No!" however, they started spending time together, they road together, they kissed, they held hands, and she was his partner in crime but they also rode off into to the sunset together.
Will Maggie find out ? and murder Paul and Sarah Jo!. Or will Paul and Sarah Jo run away with each other? What will happen? To find out come back for more in Chapter Three y'all stay tuned ya hear!

To be continued of Paul 'Quick Gun' Cummings Greenwood: The Story You Never Knew