Page 4

When Paul was done the people of the saloon said they would not tell the marshal of that town what he had done. But Paul didn't take any chances because he doesn't trust them however he had shot them all in their heads. So they wouldn't snitch on him and he wouldn't leave any witnesses to tell what he has done. Because he had already had a bounty on his head anyways. He had gone back to the hotel and had gone upstairs to his room. While he enters his room he had taken out his pocket watch to see what time it was. When he looked down it was 1:00 am. He had said to himself "dang it's Friday I'll leave out in the morning at 5:00 am. He had walked towards the bed and got in it pull The covers up but also pull The sheets up to him as well. While Paul was sleeping marshal Clay had gone to the saloon with his crew however when they opened the door and had entered. They had seen all the bodies of the people that were murdered laying on the floor in the saloon but Marshal Clay said out loud "who did this god offer thing." But Paul had missed one guy and that guy was Gunner Wilks. He had gone out the back door of the saloon when the incident had happened. Scared to death Gunner had told the marshal who it was and it was a man who was staying at the hotel and seen where he had gone.However, Gunner had turned around and also seen the wanted poster hanging on the wall.But said to the Marshals "that is the man that was here." Marshal Clay was shocked and said "Paul 'Quick Gun' Cummings Greenwood was here." Gunner had said to Marshal Clay " yes sir I saw him he had killed all those good folks in a blink of an eye and didn't have a conscience about it." As Paul had slept he continued to dream the same dreams he dreams every night. Of him getting away from the law and never getting caught or found by them. However, Paul was still sleeping. The marshals had gone to get a posse of town folks to look for Paul until they could find him. But while they were looking for Paul it was 4:59 am. However, Paul had got up from the bed and got ready but also got his stuff packed. While he was prepared he had to look out the window to see what was going on. The town folks had dogs out searching for Paul but Paul had heard the dogs were barking out from his hotel room window. However, Paul had got a smirk on his face and said" all this for me" but then he said " looking for me and trying to hunt me down with dogs but they will never get me or find me because I am always a step ahead of them and also they will never catch me because I am to fast for them to keep up however they need to give up because they can't outsmart me."