Page 2

That morning Paul had got up from the bed and got dressed. However, Paul was done dressing that's when he heard a big pound at the door and then the marshal had yelled: "Alright Greenwood give ya self up." Paul had yelled to the marshal and said "one minute" then he goes to the table and grabs his six-shooter, and goes to the door and as he opens the door he shoots Marshal John 3 times one in the chest two in the heart and the third in the head and that's why they called him Paul "Quick Gun" because he was fast with his guns. However, Paul had got to thinking of a spot where he was going to bury the dead body of the marshal. Paul had found a spot and he dug up a hole and put marshal John into a wooden coffin but also gave the marshal a proper burial. By that time nighttime had come, and Paul got hungry, so he set off to another town to celebrate his escaping the law, so he goes to that town to buys a bottle of whisky, and as he was starting to drink it a marshal named William Wilkes walk into the saloon and tries to arrest Paul, but Paul is relentless, and he shouted out "I'm not going to jail " and he had fired 2 shots at Marshal William but William had avoided the bullets but Paul also ran out the back of the saloon, and got on his horse and rode off on Marshal William. But Marshal William had begun to chase Paul but Marshal William loses him. When Paul shoots at marshal William's horse and the bullet from his gun hits the horse in the head which killed the horse and Marshal William had fallen to the ground. However, the horse was dead. Marshal William had to make his way back to town to round up the posse of the town to find, and capture Paul. That morning Paul had ridden to another town and his stomach had started to growl. He had told this little boy to take care of his horse and give his horse water and food. Then Paul had gone into a hotel and asked for a room but also room service of any kind of food they have. But Paul also had told them to bring him some whiskey so he could drink while he eats his food. When he got to his room Paul had taken all of his clothes off to get ready for a bath. When he had run the hot water in the tub but also got into the tub.While he was in the tub taking a bath and relaxing that's when he heard a knock at the door he had said "who is it at the door" then the person that was at the door had responded back to Paul "it is room service, sir". Paul had said to himself " That was fast" and then hop out of the bath tub and had said to the person at the door "give me a minute" and he had started to put on his shirt and pants. When he got to the door Paul had opened the door and took his food and said "Thank you for the room service" and then the person said " you is welcome sir and have a nice day" and then Paul said " you too" but also closed the door.