Page 33

Even though Sarah Jo, Marshal Williamson had broken up but Marshal Williamson still had feelings for Sarah Jo, and because he loved her but Sarah Jo did not want him or love back. However, Sarah Jo Lewis changed from good girl to a bad girl, and became a known outlaw as well. That afternoon Paul had arrived in another town by the name of Charlotte, Texas, because Paul wanted to get away for a while, and because of what all had happened but Paul wanted to give it a few days for Maggie to calm down but also come back to her senses. When Paul was still on Strawberry Sunshine he was looking for the nearest saloon while he was looking for the saloon. Paul had seen a wanted poster of Maggie hanging on a window but Paul had broken down into tears because he miss his wife and it kills him to be away from them. However, Paul had wiped his eyes with his sleeve and he continued looking for the nearest saloon. When Paul found the nearest saloon he had seen it was right next to a hotel and he said to himself " I need to stay for the night because I am exhausted!." When Paul rode up to the hotel he had got off of Strawberry Sunshine and went inside the hotel. Paul had walked up to the desk and asked the hotel employee " Do you have any rooms that are left ma'am?" but the lady wasn't paying attention to what Paul was saying because she was too busy reading the newspaper. However, when the lady look up from the newspaper and seen Paul was standing there and she had said to him " I am so sorry, I didn't know you was standing there because however, I was reading the newspaper about this woman named Maggie Esther Wellman Greenwood and she is wanted by the law because she had killed a woman but to turns out however, she is married to the known outlaw Paul'Quick Gun' Cummings Greenwood and I am his biggest fan sir and I have all his pictures from the newspaper clips but now I have a picture of Paul's wife Maggie, I am so excited sir!." Although Paul was shock because he never knew somebody would be a biggest fan of him and his wife but he had said to the lady "Thank you for my hotel room key!" and the lady responded back to Paul even though she didn't know she was talking to Paul himself but she had said to him " You're welcome sir and I hope you have a nice stay at Lilly Day Inn!." However, Paul had walk over to the stairs and he had gone up them while Paul was walking to his room but Paul had started to think about things. When Paul got into his room he had said to himself " I am going to write in my diary, write a letter to the nice lady who is my fan, Maggie's fan as well but also take a nap so I can go to the saloon tonight!." When Paul walk over to the table he had sat down and place his diary on the table then Paul had started to write in his diary and he wrote was.