Page 5

When Paul was done putting his clothes on. But also putting his guns into his holster the last thing he needed to put on was his boots and cowboy hat. Even though they were looking hard for Paul, however, Paul had got an idea his idea was to sneak out the hotel window liked he did the last hotels and ride off into the night to go to another hideout place. He thought the idea was good and went as planned like he said he was going to do. He had gone out the window then went where the ladder was and climb it down. He had got onto his horse which was named Cherry because she was a gorgeous red horse which he loves and dies for. Paul had ridden off to another town called gun men's town which was said to have a lot of killing went on in this town. Where outlaws would hang out and take their victims there to do away with them. When Paul had got there he was very thirsty and wanted something to drink. He had got off his horse Cherry then he walked to the door of the saloon and walked in the saloon.But however asked the barkeep to give him a glass of cold water and the barkeep did when Paul was done drinking his cold water he had walked out the saloon. Back at the last town marshal Clay and his crew had searched the hotel where Paul was staying at. However, when they kicked down the door they had seen Paul was gone. Marshal Clay had got angry but also took his hat off his head and threw it to the ground. But also had said, "how did we let him get away from us boys" while he had spat out the tobacco that was in his mouth. While they were still in the room looking for evidence and searching the place. However, one of clay's men had walked towards the table and seen a letter to them that Paul had written saying. Friday, July 20, 1869 "Good luck law, you will never catch ole' Paul Cause I am smarter but also faster than Y'all. So give up fellas I is a step ahead of Y'all better watch Y'all backs punks cause bad boy Paul is comin for ya or I will be waitin for ya.So be prepared boys nothin will never stop me or my horse Cherry Blossom aka Cherry. Because we are very faster than Y'all or anybody you could bring. " So he waiting on us," said one of clay's men in the crew " I reckon, " said Clay while he stared off into the distance and started to think what he was going to do. They all had started to think what they were going to do with Paul Greenwood. When they catch him if they catch him because every time anybody tries to catch or capture Paul Greenwood they either end up dead or him escaping. When they were done in the hotel room the crewmen had gone outside of the hotel and marshal Clay had opened up the window and the crewmen and the posse of the town turned around and looked at the marshal because he was going to make a speech. However, Marshal Clay had said to his crewmen and the posse of the town." Paul Greenwood needs to be stopped because he's dangerous folks and we don't know how many people he had hurt or killed. But we will find him but also stop him cause he's wanted dead or alive because nobody knows who this man is but also where he came from. Nobody knows anything about this man but that he's dangerous and armed so be careful and watch out for him and try to capture him and not get Y'all selves killed. Back at Gunmen's town, Paul had bought a diary from the general store so he could write in it every day and tell it all his secrets and about his past. However, he had titled his diary which was The Diary Of An Outlaw: Paul 'Quick Gun' Cummings Greenwood. Paul had never written anything in his life about his past and his life but also his wants and needs. Because he doesn't know how people were going to react to his story about his past but also his life because he has so much stuff that's on the inside he wants to get out. So he was going to keep this diary a secret so it wouldn't get out there to the public. He would never show anybody his diary because it's personal and he can use it to get things off his chest when he wants too. He had started to walk back and forth thinking to himself. Then he had said to himself "who would want to read a diary of an outlaw or a story about an outlaw" Paul had started to feel liked nobody in the world would never understand how he actually feels because he had been through so much in his life that nobody knows about. But he will write about it later on because he was getting ready to go get some food but also take a bath after he eats. When he had got his food he had gone to his hotel room and started to think what all he was going to write in his diary because he had never done this before. When he was done eating baked beans and fish he had taken off his pants but also shirt and however his bandana then his socks but also his cowboy hat and boots. He was getting into the bathtub when he got in he had started to wash his dirty face and then wash all over his body so he would be fresh tomorrow. While he was relaxing in the tub he had started to have flashbacks of when he first got Cherry Blossom and how he loved that horse ever since. He and Cherry have a very close bond but he also could tell Cherry about everything because it was just them two a man and his horse who he loves and will die protecting his horse because he and Cherry Blossom are best pals.