Page 12

So Paul, and Henry rode back to their wives, and Paul was all tuckered out. Paul had went up to his wife and kissed her, and he said to Maggie "If you need me darling I'll be writing in my diary." Paul had wrote in his diary
Dear Diary, We pulled a score that was nearly impossible to do, we lost a member of our gang today, if it wasn't for Jack taking that bullet for us we probably wouldn't made it out alive. Jack left behind, a newly wedded husband, and Jeff is very depressed, about it, but if it wasn't for Jack, taking that bullet to the chest Jeff, and the rest of the gang wouldn't be alive. All Jeff has to remember Jack by is a photograph of their wedding day. God has a plan for Jeff, and for Jack and Jeff said to Paul on the ride back " God giveth, and the Lord taketh away." Thank God Henry, and I made it back home to our beautiful wives Paul had wrote in his diary. A few minutes later in the Waltman's room Paul then hears pounding noises, and moaning, so he turns to his beautiful fiancé Maggie, and says " This getting me in the mood." They get in bed, and make love, once again fall asleep in each other's arms. But then Paul is awakened by Jeff's loud sobs of depression, so Paul goes in to comfort him, and Paul said to Jeff " Hey partner it's okay, if you need me, or Maggie we're both here for you, Paul buys Jeff a bottle of Whiskey, and heads back in to the room where Maggie is sleeping sweetly in bed, so he then gets back into bed and covers both of them up, and wraps his arms around her, and falls asleep. The next morning Paul, and Maggie rode off to find a preacher to marry them. They rode all day until they finally found one, Paul and Maggie marry, and when they're telling each other their vows, Maggie said to Paul " What more can I say other than I love you, and I'll love you forever no matter what darling you're my world and my rock, my everything, and I'll love you even after death." Paul then turns to her and said " Maggie I love you like I could never love another. I'll cherish you, love you and respect you forever, and ever. Then they kiss as man, and wife, and rode off into the sunset.