Page 15

Elizabeth then feels guilty, so she goes to the marshals office to turn herself in for the murders of Jeffrey Dillion Price, Henry Jay Waltman, and Elizabeth was sentenced to death, but they allowed her to give birth, and give the baby away, so the law decided to let Maggie, and Paul adopt the baby in three weeks Henry's and Elizabeth's daughter was born and Elizabeth was sentenced to death by hanging. Maggie, and Paul named their adopted daughter Clara. That next morning Paul, and Maggie witnesses Elizabeth's death Maggie and Paul also grieve over the loss of their friends but also Elizabeth because they were so close to them. Maggie and Paul return home with Clara, Paul had sat down at the table and writes in his diary.
Dear Diary, The Lord works in mysterious ways. We lost our friends, but we gained a adopted daughter. Thank you God for your many blessings. He had wrote in his diary Paul then goes riding alone then stops Paul sees a train passing through and he decided to rob a train so Paul goes on the train and he acted like a regular every day rider, but then says "I'm a bandit they call me 'Quick Gun Cummings!." I will shoot y'all butts if you don't give me your money, your jewelry, and valuables?." Said Paul they do as he demanded Paul jumps off the train, but then he sees a good samaritan come up to try, and save the day, he shoots at Paul once, he misses then twice he misses, and then Paul says "The heck with this!" and Paul takes his rope, and lassos the good samaritan in, and drags him behind the horse until the good samaritan dies. Paul then returns home, and snuggles with Maggie, and Clara he whispered "I love both of y'all!" before falling asleep with his arms wrapped tightly around them both.