Chapter Three: Paul's Affair/ Maggie's Revenge Page 25

When Paul return to the hotel room but he had seen Maggie sleeping so sweetly in the bed and Paul had gotten into the bed and started laying down next to his wife. While Paul was laying in the bed however, Paul had started to think about Sarah Jo Lewis of all the times they had spent together, shared but also when they were coming up together and when they was younger, they also played with guns, went hunting, fishing together. While Paul was still day dreaming about Sarah Jo however, Maggie started to toss and turn in the bed but Maggie woke up and said to Paul "Honey are you okay?,Why ain't you asleep?" Paul responded back to Maggie's question "I just woke up and I have to go to the bathroom!" but Maggie knew something was wrong, because she know that Paul had something on his mind. Maggie then said to Paul "Is their something wrong darling?, We can talk about what's on your mind if you want too!." However, Paul said to Maggie " Theirs nothing wrong darling! I am okay, I really have to pee but also go back to sleep you need your rest darling!." Maggie had gone back to sleep, Paul got up from the bed, gone to the bathroom to pee. When he was done peeing Paul had went to get back in the bed and gone to sleep right next to his wife Maggie.