Page 29

Paul had kept the box so he could put pictures, and other belongings in it. Back at Paul's and Maggie's hotel room however, Maggie was getting dinner ready while wearing her very sexy blue dress and waiting for Paul to get home. Maggie had something to tell Paul and that was she was pregnant with his child but she wanted to discuss it over dinner. Even though Paul haven't made it back however, Maggie had fed Clara and put her to sleep. Back to where Paul was at, when Paul was done laughing at the letters that's when Paul had got back on Strawberry Sunshine and rode off but he also had stopped one more time at a flower shop but Paul had bought a dozen roses for Maggie even though he had messed up however, Paul had kept what he done a secret. Paul had got on Strawberry Sunshine and rode off into the sunset,heading back to the hotel. When Paul had arrived to the hotel he had got off of Strawberry Sunshine however, he had walked into the hotel, and he had gone over to the stairs. Paul had walked up the stairs and headed towards to their room when he got there he had open the door and step in the room. But Paul thought he was going to get it however, Paul had saw that Maggie had the table set as he walk towards the table. Maggie had ran behind Paul and wrap her arms around him but also hugging him from the behind. Paul had turned around to face Maggie, Maggie had kiss Paul, and wrap her arms around him. Maggie said to Paul "sit down honey! the food is ready!" and Paul had sat down at the table but he had said to Maggie " the roses are for you darling!" Maggie had said to Paul " the roses are for me?" " yes" said Paul then Maggie got a big smile on her face and she kissed Paul on his lips. However, Maggie took the flowers and place them in a vase with water in it so they wouldn't die because she love the roses Paul had bought her.