Page 26

The next morning Paul had got up from the bed, gone to the bathroom to wash his face but also brush his teeth. When Paul was done he had gone over to the closet and put on something nice to wear so he could go meet Sarah Jo across town. Paul had gone to the door and open it up, went downstairs and walked towards the door but also went outside. However, Paul walk where Strawberry Sunshine was at, he got on her and rode off from the hotel. When Maggie had woken up she started to wonder where her husband Paul was at and she said to herself " Where that Heathen at? Paul is nowhere to be found!." While Maggie was getting out of the bed she had gone into the bathroom, she turned on the water in the bathtub and she had ran the hot water. When Maggie got in the tub she started to think about Paul while she in the bathtub. On the other side of town Paul had rode up to a saloon and Paul had gone into the White Cherry Saloon. When Paul was walking in Paul had gone over to the bar and asked the barkeep "Can I get a shot of Whiskey?" then the barkeep said to Paul " Sure thing sir your whiskey is coming right up!" he had said. While Paul was waiting on his whiskey that's when Sarah Jo walked in with a very sexy red dress on but also her white cowgirl boots on and her white cowgirl hat on too.