Page 28

Sarah Jo hop on him liked a wild animal however, she started kissing his lips and rubbing on his chest. Then Paul asked her "Are you sure you ready for this Sarah Jo?" and Sarah Jo responded "Yes Paul!" Paul then said to Sarah Jo "Okay!." But both of them started to take their clothes off and Paul layed on the bed,Sarah Jo got on top,they started having sex. Sarah Jo was screaming "Paul harder, harder Paul, give it to me Paul, give it to me big boy!." Paul was giving it to Sarah Jo he was going faster and faster,her eyes rolled to the back of her head it was the best sex Sarah Jo had all year ever since her ex boyfriend broke up with her. As they were laying in the bed however, Sarah Jo said to Paul ''I have written you something! and I want to give it to you!." Paul had said "Okay!" but he was thinking about how Maggie will never find out that he had sex with another woman. Since Paul smelt liked sex and his body was covered with sweat, he had hop in the tub but also ran the hot water. So he could take a bath but while Paul was bathing however, Sarah Jo had found an old box with all the letters she had written to Paul ever since they were younger. Sarah Jo had wrap the box up and had it ready for Paul. When Paul was done bathing he had step out of the tub but also dried himself with a towel that was hanging on the towel rack, Paul had put his clothes on and while Sarah Jo had the covers wrapped around her but she then grab Paul's butt while bitting her lips and smirking at him. Paul had smiled back at her and he told Sarah Jo "I must get going!" and Sarah Jo said to Paul "Here's the box! while handing it to him, Don't forget it, and I'll see you next time!." Paul took the box, walk out the door but also walk towards Strawberry Sunshine, got on her, and rode off. While Paul were riding he had stop, open up the box to read what Sarah Jo been writing to him, and Paul had seen Sarah Jo loves him because every letter said it. What Sarah Jo don't know is that Paul doesn't love her because all he wanted was sex from her. Paul had laughed at all the letters and Paul got off Strawberry Sunshine but also threw the letters to the ground and he stomp them with his cowboy boots, and he peed on all the letters Sarah Jo had written him.