Note to reader

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the author. The only exception is by a reviewer, who may quote short excerpts in a review.

This novel is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the authors imagination. Any resemblance to actual events, persons and or names is entirely coincidental.

Ads are placed between select stories and chapters so that Authors can get paid for the stories you read. So please don't worry the are short and to the point and I would appreciate your patience while viewing them.

A Night to remember is currently a 3 book series.

For the full Summer I have decided to load ALL 3 books exclusively to Wattpad.

SIDE NOTE: Book 1 and Book 2 are complete...I will be posting book 3 and its chapters here on Wattpad.

POSTING SCHEDULE: Frequently by Midnight. ADD my story to your library for update alerts.

PLEASE: Feel free in sharing this story on all of your favorite social media platforms I will most definitely appreciate it.

****WARNING**** 

This story contains steamy sexual content, foul language and is a forbidden romance between characters with age gap with consensual sexual activity (Please refrain from comments mentioning ped*phelia...because this story in no way is aimed for those acts)

If you have a problem with this type of romance or forbidden contents of this genre PLEASE exit the story and DELETE it from your list. I have no intention of offending anyone who may feel uneasy with this type of explicit sexual romance and its writings. 

Again this story is for Mature readers MA-17+

You have been warned. Read at your own risk....

All rights reserved

Copyright@2016 by A.C. Laris

Cover design by A.C. Laris Designs

Trailer by A.C. Laris