Chapter 32

****Kira****

2 weeks pass

"Is he gone?" I cried out into Max's chest clenching further into his tight embrace as we walk down the spooky alley.

He chuckled and kissed my forehead assuring me that the ghoul dripping blood from his lips took off.

The slight chilling screams of others shortly followed as the loud roar of a chainsaw could be heard in the distance. The moment we bent the corner something jumped out at us and grabbed me. I screamed. I buried my face harder into Max's chest, squeezing him tight.

I didn't want to look up. Just hearing the haunting laughter and the sound of clanking chains was good enough.

We continued on until we met up with another crowd of people being spooked just the same.

Our nerves frazzled and heightened. My heart slammed in my chest as Max held my hand and walked, pulling me along the darkened street. Nothing but screams, fog, and strobe lights lit our way.

We were so on edge it was surreal. We walked looking around following the crowd and suddenly more screams came from behind us, the crowd began to run as a group of zombies came running towards us.

"Oh! Shit baby run!" Max chuckled, pulling my hands in his.

We ran. Like if hell and its occupants were on our heels.

Finally, we made it out of there. I collapsed into Max's outstretched arms as he leaned up against a wall near the entrance.

"Having fun yet?" I could feel the rumble of his breathless laugh in his chest as he kissed my forehead and rubbed my back. I squeezed him tight nodding my head, trying to gain my breath and calm my rapidly beating heart as my legs trembled.

My heart and all the excitement of the night finally settled. I looked up at him as he smiled down at me and I playfully tiptoed up nipping his chin with me teeth.

He nuzzled his nose into my neck playfully nipping me back.

"Where do you want to go next?" he asked as we looked at the map with all the attractions.

"The Harry Potter Ride," I beamed up at him. Folding the map up we took off to enjoy our night.

As crazy as it sounds, but we are in Orlando, Florida.

I was so giddy and excited when he sat me in his lap while he bought the tickets online for a full park pass to HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHT at Universal Studios.

I was beside myself when he proposed we spend the day here and fly back home after midnight. He laughed as I kissed him all over his face filled with excitement to come here. Although I hate flying, he promised he would take care of me. And he did. He got Dramamine tablets for me.

Drowsily, I lay at his side, barely phasing the slight turbulence. I was part of the mile high club and the warm, comforting embrace of Max for 2 hours with no problems.

Straight from the Jet we were ready to take on the evening and were having a blast. We enjoyed countless rides and food. We dined at Margaritaville and danced in the square to the live band in CityWalk. We capped off our night at the Cineplex 20 for a Movie.

We found ourselves secluded in a dark corner snuggled up relaxed, enjoying the movie "Spy"...

We laughed our asses off it was hilarious.

We decided to do this mainly because the holidays were slowly approaching. Halloween was three days away and we wouldn't be able to spend it together like we wanted to. He and his friends planned the night out and as usual, Stacy, Dana and always did our Halloween partying. Max and I agreed that it would be best not to blow off our friends. So we chose to spend a day to ourselves.