Chapter 14

****Max****

I'm sitting in my car on my way to Kira's and I am honestly trying to control myself. But at the rate that I'm going I am totally going to get a speeding ticket.

I mean what the hell is wrong with me? I feel like a frigging high schooler on my way to have sex for the first time.

In all honesty, this feeling is overwhelming and I'm about to bust. I'm so fucking horny. Yes. I've been holding out for so long. You say get pussy somewhere else. Well, that's just the thing. I don't want to.

I mean, don't get me wrong. I can have any girl I want. I'm the most sought after bachelor in the city. Woman fall at my feet, they literally throw themselves at me. But... None of that matters. Because all I want is to be with her.

After some time I arrived at her front gate. To tell you the truth, I was in such a rush to get here I don't think I remember stopping at the last two stoplights getting off the freeway.

I punch in the code. And waited for the gate to open.

I pulled up to the entrance, parked and slowly got out.

As I got closer and closer to the entrance door my palms began to sweat and my heart was just thumping heavily in my chest.

The door slowly opened and I can't tell you enough how beautiful this girl is standing there in her P.J.'s. My eyes caressed every inch of her.

She raised her fingers up to mine and pulled me in shutting the door.

I stood there looking at her as she locked the door and punched in the alarm security code.

When I inched closer, her eyes met mine.

I bent my head slowly to hers and I whispered "Hi"

When she sweetly responded, my mouth was on hers without a second thought.

I plastered myself against her and the door, pulling her up and wrapping her legs around my waist grinding into her as I feverishly glided my tongue deep in her mouth.

Sweet Jesus, she felt so good like this..

I slowly turned with her and began up the stairs still holding her and kissing her. We finally got through the door to her room while I let her down and closed it.

Locking it.

We watched each other.

I slowly pulled off my T-shirt and tossed it the floor and inched towards her. The way she lifted her gaze to me, it was hungry filled with lust and I loved it. I slowly lifted hers and it joined mine on the floor. My mouth was on hers again soft and hot and wet, her tongue licking mine.

Her arms wrapped around my neck, trying to hold me. I let her, as I guided her towards the bed. Placing her gently in the middle,

I knelt between her thighs, my fingers reached into the waistband of her P.J's and I slowly pulled them off. My eyes fell to her beautiful stomach that was flat and silky smooth. She was bare and gorgeous as ever.

I watched the rise and fall of her beautiful breasts as she took shaky breaths. She was nervous and I wanted to ease her mind.

I leaned up slowly above her and kissed her gently, my fingers grazed the delicateness of her ribs just beneath her breast and slid down her sides, and she tightened her legs around me with a giggle when my knuckles brushed her sides. Her ticklishness made me smile into our kiss. I couldn't contain the happiness I felt filling my chest at this moment.