Chapter 10

****Kira****

I was having the most amazing dream. The moment I stretched out, I felt warm, strong hands caressing my body. I felt his lips over mine and I totally gave in. I rubbed my body against his seeking its heat and the sensation of it flushed to mine.

The kiss deepened and my heart slammed against my ribs. His lips trailed my jaw, my ear than my neck. I was so turned on at this moment. I whispered his name and my fingers gently caressed his cheek. I stared up into his beautiful eyes, enjoying their color as they darkened to smoky grays. He looks so gorgeous and enticing I just had to give free reign to what I felt. After all, it was a dream.

Strong arms encircled my waist and pulled me above him and took all what I could give. His lips against my skin felt like heaven as they nipped and kissed its way down to my collarbone.

I could feel the heat in my body increase as fingers squeezed and caressed every inch me. I wanted him so bad I wanted to scream it out loud.

The moment his hands gripped my ass, a loud ring stopped him.

I felt so confused and I opened my eyes. My heart slammed in my chest.

Oh God!!!

This wasn't a dream!!!

I was literally straddling Max. My phone rang again. I sat up and fumbled for it, then answered.

"Hello," I could barely get the word out.

"Wake up sleepy head, I need a favor," my sister chirped.

At this point, I was fully awakened and fully aware of the compromising position I was in sitting above Maxs' ummm.

"Where you at?, I pulled up to the house and your car isn't here," she asked.

"I'm ...uh...at a friend's house," I lied feeling so ashamed that heat crept up my neck to my cheeks and Max gave me this look.

Right away my sister continued talking.

" Saturday is a fundraiser Ball and I need the huge favor for you to go in my place." she said.

"What? Wait, no!, I don't want...," I began to protest.

"Please Kira do it for me, I will be out of town and I can't attend." she whined.

"Fine I'll go," I gave in.

We spoke for a while and we agreed to meet up later then ended the call.

My compromising position above Max came to the forefront and I could feel him beneath me.

All of him...

I had to get up and the moment I tried to move, he had me beneath him in a blink of an eye. He cradled himself between my thighs and I shivered.

I liked it. I liked the feeling it gave me.

The way he looked at me with so much desire and hunger made my stomach clenched and my sex throb.

He lowered his head and kissed me.

He whispered Good morning to me. And I replied back.

We stared into each other eyes for so long I felt heat rising up my neck. I don't know how to explain this sensation whirling inside of me right now. I mean... here I am sprawled out beneath him, his eyes staring down at me as if wanting to look into my soul.

His eyes alone made my heart flutter. He has no idea the sinful thoughts swirling in my head right now. When he whispered that he wanted me, I told him I wanted him as well.