Tiring Date Vs. Relaxing Date

Seokjin's P.O.V.

"No, I need something better," I mumbled to myself as I search for another outfit. I want to look good for Namjoon. We are going to go to the mall today. I smile to myself as I think about him. I'm glad I met Namjoon 8 years ago when we were both still 12 years old. I love him. He's kind, smart, and he's a hard worker. I remember one of the happiest days in my life.

*Flashback*

"Seokjin," eomma calls to me. "I am here eomma," I stated as I approached her in my parents' bedroom. "How are you Seokjin?" she caresses the left side of my face. "I am doing fine eomma. Did you need me to do something for you?"

Eomma smiles kindly at me. "No, I just need to ask you something now that you're 18," she pauses. I raised one brow and she chuckles, "Don't worry. You're not in trouble. It's just about....................your future." I question, "My future? Eomma, I told you already that I'll finish school with a good G.P.A."

"No, it's not about school. Sweetie, it's about your marriage life," she says. I panic a little inside. "What about it?" I ask cautiously, nervous about what she's going to say next.

"Do you like Namjoon?"

I blushed furiously at the question. I did not expect that at all. I had been with Namjoon for quite a while now and I had developed feelings for him. Eomma gave me a teasing smile. "Oh, so you do like him." I blushed harder, if that was possible. "Why are you asking me such questions?"

"Seokjin. I'll just say it quickly right now. You're engaged to Namjoon," she says quickly. I stared at her for a while. When my brain processed what she had said, I stuttered, "W-what do you m-mean by that?!" She then explained the whole thing to me.

"So, how do you feel about the engagement?" eomma beamed at me after her explanation. I was still blushing a little. "I'm okay with it if it's with Namjoon I guess," I admit quietly. "Great! Namjoon's parents had already agree with this too. Oh, my sweet Jinnie, you're going to get married soon."

"Yeah," I sighed. "I can't believe it."

*End of Flashback*

"Seokjin?"

I jumped a little as a deep voice interrupted my thoughts. "Oh, it's just you," I sighed in relief when I realize that it was just V. He is a personal assistant for Namjoon for about a year already. "What is it?" I asked him.

"Namjoon is waiting for you in the car," he answers.

"Oh!" I quickly grabbed my wallet and rush out the door. "Seokjin!" I turned back. "You forgot your phone," V said, handing me my phone. "Thanks, V. Is there anything else?" V looks at me from head to toe. "You look absolutely stunning," he says with his boxy smile. I thanked him again before walking to the car, not thinking about the compliment too much.

____________________________________________________________________

Jimin's P.O.V.

I walked along the sidewalk, smiling widely. I was heading to a rose garden that's not too far from where I am. As I get closer, I saw a familiar figure sitting on a bench in the rose garden, looking down at his phone. Jungkook.

"Jungkook!" I shout, catching his attention immediately. He looks up and smiles when he sees me. "You're here," he says, standing up. "Duh," I stood on my toes to give him a kiss on the cheek. "You're my boyfriend, of course I'll come." Jungkook smiles again and takes my hand.

We walked around the garden, hand in hand. Jungkook was humming a soft tune. "Jungkook, can you please sing to me?" I ask hopefully. Jungkook was really good at singing. "Okay, since you asked," he says, kissing my hand. He starts to sing a song.........