Sunset

I didn't get a random prompt for this story, I just chose this one off the top of my head because it's cute okay. Anyways, enjoy some cute Lams.
+ same sex marriage was legalized two years ago so yaaaaaaayy

---

The sunset burned John's face and skin as he walked across the beach with Alexander.

Their hands were intertwined and they were happier than either of them had ever been before. They were practically made for each other. They shared the same opinions and comforted each other whenever necessary.

They were purely in love with each other. They both wanted to spend their whole lives together. They needed each other to hold onto when the stress becomes too much or when the snow begins to fall and the chill seeps into your bones. Alexander's warm grasp could brighten up anyone's mood.

Their sun-kissed cheeks were brought to life by the orange sun's strong rays. John's freckles stood out against the rest of his face and Alexander turned and walked in front of his lover and held his cheek with his delicate hand.

He brushed his thumb over John's cheek and caressed his freckled face. John wrapped his own hand around Alexander's and let his head rest completely on his lovers hand.

He stared into Alexander's dark, mocha eyes and studied every detail in his face. The bags under his eyes, his facial hair that suited him perfectly, and his dark brown hair that was tied up in a neat pony-tail. He was absolutely stunning.

Alexander returned the loving glare and continued to caress John's cheek and search deeply into his hazel eyes and how the sun caught in his curly hair.

"John, I love you more than anything and anyone in the world," tears started to form in Alexander's eyes as he confessed his love to John for the thousandth time. "And I want to spend the rest of my days with you. I want to share my struggles and happiest moments with you."

John had tears in his eyes now. He smiled and blushed at his lovers words and gasped when Alexander bent on one knee and pulled out a golden wedding band. John covered his mouth with both hands and let his tears roll down his cheeks.

"John Laurens, you were made for me and we are the perfect pair. I can't imagine the rest of my life without you in it with me. So, my love, will you spend your life with me?" Alexander asked sweetly. He was looking up at his teary-eyed boyfriend with such love and admiration that it outshined the setting sun.

"Alexander!" John wrapped his arms around Alexander's neck and fell to his knees. The two stayed like this, occasionally planting a kiss on each others lips. They hugged like one of them could get taken out of their grasp at any moment.

This was the beginning of the rest of their life together, and they would love every second of it.

---

an
this was so cheezy im sorry