Million pieces

I do not own Fifty Shades Trilogy

When did I become so numb?

First chapter

xxx

Hi you all! This story is set in an alternate universe, where Ana is a physical therapist and Christian will become her patient. I really hope you enjoy reading this. I sure enjoyed writing it! :)

And don't forget to tell me what you think about chapter 1.

It was around 7 in the evening, when Jason Taylor walked up the stairs towards Christian's bedroom. Before his fiance Gail left to pick up Sophie from ballet class, she had told him that Christian was lying in bed, refusing to eat dinner.

'I'm not exactly his mother or baby sitter, you know. I can't force him to eat his food, when he clearly doesn't want it!' Jason told Gail, fifteen minutes earlier.

'Well, technically you are his babysitter, because you are his personal bodyguard.' Gail replied, as the corners of her mouth curled upwards into a smile.

That did it for him; he could never refuse or resist his fiance's smile or requests.

So, here he was with a plate of food in his hands, as he swung the bedroom door open. The second Christian saw Jason with the plate, he groaned aloud and sunk in deeper into the mattress.

"What do you think you're doing? I want my privacy. Now! And I told your fiancé already that I'm not hungry!" he growled.

Jason raised his eyebrow." Nope! This evening you are gonna eat your dinner like a good boy and after, we are going out." He simply said.

"What? Out? Where? And besides... I still cannot walk! Have you forgotten that I'm paralyzed from the waist down! Where the hell am I gonna go, huh? Leave me alone." Christian spat, as he pulled the covers over his head.

"I know that, but the thing is, you don't even want to try! Physical therapy will help you, but you are stubborn and are acting like a spoiled child! Eat your food, get dressed and let's go." Jason demanded.

Christian pulled the covers from his face and glared at his bodyguard." Are you deaf? I don't wanna go out, OK? I wanna stay in here, in my room!" he hissed, while throwing daggers at Jason with his eyes.

Jason wasn't in the mood for Christian's tantrum and warned." Up, up, up! Let's get you ready. Your doctor has made an appointment with the best physical therapist in the country. She has flown all the way from New York to see you. She hasn't taken your case yet, because she has other patients, however she has agreed to look at your legs."

As Christian looked up at the man, he huffed and clenched his hands into fists. He knew his bodyguard all too well; he had made up his mind to bring Christian to physical therapy and there wasn't anything that was going to change his mind about it.

In record time, Christian had eaten his dinner and was dressed, ready to go out. He hadn't left the mansion since the accident four weeks ago.

~ 25 minutes later ~

"Why should I go to this physical therapist person? Why can't she come to me?" Christian snapped, looking very annoyed at his bodyguard.

Christian was sitting in his wheelchair, while Jason pushed him towards a building.

"It's her family's private practice. She's waiting for you in the gym. It's a place where she will take a look at your legs, she'll let you do the exercises, and then she'll decide if she will be taking your case." Jason explained, as the wide glass door of the building opened with a beeping sound." Don't worry, it's private, you two will have the whole gym all to yourselves. I think she will do easy exercises first."

"I don't know why you all are pushing me into doing this physical therapy crap!" Christian growled, as he attempted to use the break of his wheelchair.

Jason ignored him and pushed him into the hallway. As they entered the huge gym, Christian felt his stomach turn instantly, the second he laid eyes on her...

"Anastasia Steele." Her name easily tumbled from his lips, as she came into view.

'God, she looked just like I remembered! So pretty.' was what went through Christian's head, the second she looked at him, her pretty eyes boring into his grey ones.

As Christian's eyes locked on hers, his heart fluttered in his chest. He still cared a lot about her. How long has it been? Approximately six years ago, when he had seen her last? When she had said goodbye and had broken his heart into a million pieces...

He thought... really thought that he was over her, but he clearly wasn't. Christian loved her still. As he watched her shiny hair frame her gorgeous face, a huge lump formed in his throat. He still remembers how those locks felt on his fingertips and still knew how it smelled like. Christian had gotten to know Ana so well all those years ago... he had gotten to know her deepest secrets and shared his own with her. Christian was able to tell how many birthmarks she had and could even say where on her body they were... he knew that she wasn't a morning person till she had her coffee and knew exactly how to make it for her... not too much sugar and just enough milk...

Ana— the girl who had broken his heart and the only one who was ever capable of mending it. But never did. Christian loved her so much, but she didn't love him back as much as he wanted— needed her to. He proposed, but she completely shut him down... Why? He'd do anything for her... anything she'd ask of him... So why? Why did Ana reject him six years ago?

As they finally reached Ana, Jason decided that it was time for him to leave. He greeted Ana and nodded at her. As Jason watched Christian, he noticed that his boss was staring up at the physical therapist, looking at the woman as if he was seeing a ghost.

Taylor cleared his throat at that." So... I've been informed that you two know each other? Well... I'll be on my way then... you're clearly in very good hands." he simply said and walked away, leaving the two young people alone in the gym, their eyes still locked on one another.

Note: Thanks for reading. 

;)

J