Shoot to kill

"In you go" she heard a man say, while grabbing her harshly on both her upper arms.

Ana's eyes widened, as she recognized who he was...

"Noooo!"

Everything happened so fast! However, Special agents Kelly and Cortez acted faster than the man who tried to kidnap Ana. Before he could close the door of the black van, Special agent Kelly shot the still unknown man in the head! Well needless to say, he died on the spot. Also, the driver with a ski mask on suffered the same fate as the first thug.

Simultaneously, Agent Cortez grabbed Ana and pulled her out of the open van.

Within five minutes, Ana stood with shaky legs on the sidewalk again, while another FBI agent drove the black van from that spot, the two agents and the dead thugs still inside of it.

"Ana, baby... are you OK?" she heard Christian say from her ear bud.

She was so shaken up, her whole body trembling, and all she could do right now was sob softly.

"Miss Steele, are you OK? Can you continue with the plan?" she heard Sawyer say, but Ana was too overwhelmed, and instead of answering the two, she just shook her head, tears streaming down her face, and began to walk further in the direction of the meeting point.

To Christian the seconds seemed like hours... at one point, he begged Ana to give him a response.

"Where are you, Ana sweetie? Talk to me, please?"

No answer... only a soft sob can be heard through their ear buds.

"Miss Steele! Are you OK? Can you continue?"

That was Sawyer.

No response.

Christian and Special agent Sawyer did not receive any response from Ana, but they were able to see her on the monitors that were inside the spacious vehicle.

(At the moment the FBI, Christian and Taylor were stationed in it)

As Ana's eyes landed on one of the cameras from one of the buildings, Christian and Sawyer saw the haunting look in her eyes.

Without hesitation, Christian moved with his wheelchair in the direction of the door.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Mr. Grey!" Sawyer asked, the tone of his voice two pitches higher.

"What the fuck do you think that I'm doing! Can't you see the look in her eyes?! She's terrified!" Christian replied, and then looked over to Taylor." Help me get out of here"

Taylor's eyes darted from Christian to Sawyer and then back to Christian." But Sir, Miss Ana is still walking to the meeting point... what about your mother, Sir?"

"Are you deaf, Taylor?" Christian replied, and then looked at Sawyer. "And who the fuck was the maniac who almost captured Ana?! Do you know?!" he asked, his jaw clenching, while giving Sawyer a deadly glare.

"I've radioed Cortez, but they do not know yet who tried to jeopardize the mission" Sawyer replied with a stern look on his face." He'll get back to me ASAP"

Well, Christian was absolutely not satisfied by his answer, and glared at the head of his security detail." It's an order and not a fucking request, Taylor... help me get the hell outta this fucking vehicle!" Christian roared, and had already placed a hand on the handle of the door.

"She can do it... You're just going to ruin the pla..." Sawyer began, but he cut him off.

"Fuck your plan, Agent Sawyer! I cannot lose her" Christian pointed out, his voice trembling heavily." I told YOU to be where she is, and yet you had to be where I am. Ana needs protection, NOT me!"