The senator

Mia...

Crap!

"What have you done with my brother?"

Ana locked eyes with Christian's sister and held her hands up in defense." Mia, calm down. He is in his bedroom."

"Calm down... you want me to calm down, after you've kidnapped my brother?" She shouted and glared at Ana." Show me where he is. Now!"

Mia was seething... her whole body trembled from anger.

As a sigh escaped her lips, Ana led Mia towards the second bedroom, where Christian was. Ana groaned mentally, wondering who told Mia where her brother was. Could it be Taylor or Elliot?

She bet that his little sister must have forced the information out of Elliot, because he wouldn't have just told her about his crazy plan. That Ana was certain of!

As they reached the bedroom, Mia knocked on the door." Christian! Are you in there?"

She waited, but he didn't answer." Christian, come on. I'll bring you back home." Mia commented.

Still no answer from inside the bedroom. Mia's eyes instantly darted towards Ana, her eyes glaring dangerously.

Ana cleared her throat and then knocked on the door." Christian? Open up, please?"

When he still didn't answer, Mia huffed and swung the door open." Christian?"

She and Ana walked inside and searched for him, but he wasn't on the bed nor in the bathroom.

"Where is he?" Mia growled, her small hands clenching into fists.

Ana looked shocked at her and shook her head." I don't know. I just got up and was about to make breakfast, when you knocked on the front door."

Mia groaned aloud." You lost him? You lost my brother... who's in a wheelchair!" she exclaimed, and glared at Ana.

"Hey, I didn't lose him, OK? He was in his bedroom last night. I saw him!" Ana pointed out and let out a deep breath.

Mia huffed at that." Anastasia Steele, if something bad happened to my big brother, I am personally going to hold you responsible for it." she threatened, her eyes throwing daggers at Ana.

"Mia, he can't go far. Maybe he's..." Ana started, but Mia rudely cut her off.

"Mark my words, Ana! You'll be sorry!" Mia exclaimed and walked out the front door.

Ana groaned and said." Where are you going? He probably went into the woods. Mia!"

She then walked through the living room and reached the back door." Christian? Where are you?" Ana called out and walked through the garden.

Ana's eyes landed on the ground and it was then when she noticed some tracks on the path that led into the woods. They were no doubt tracks of Christian's wheelchair.

She rolled her eyes and huffed." Christian. You just had to vanish, when Mia appeared, did you? How am I gonna deal with 2 Greys?! Like dealing with one stubborn Grey isn't difficult enough." Ana muttered under her breath and took the path into the forest, walking with big strides.

Senator Richard Murphy sat in his large office, talking on the phone with his daughter. She was 29 and married. The senator laughed into the phone and joked about his future grandson, telling his daughter Kelly that he will look exactly like his grandfather.

Kelly was pregnant and due in a month or so.

After asking Kelly to pat her tummy and say hi to the baby for him, the senator ended the phone conversation. As a sigh escaped his lips, Senator Murphy's eyes landed on his calendar.