Epilogue

.. 💖💖

.

He then captured her lips with his, while she let the pregnancy test fall to the floor, and held him tightly, vowing to never ever let him go again.

.

.

... Six months later ...

.

Ana looked around the venue while holding little Jason's hand lovingly. WoW...

The place was absolutely beautiful. The long wooden table was set, all kinds of delicious food and drinks neatly placed on it.

"Wanna play, aunty" she heard little Jason say, making her heart melt.

He saw the playground, and practically dragged Ana towards it." Wait, sweetie... your aunty has to carry not only her own weight, but also your nephew,

or niece" Ana uttered, but instead of slowing down, Jason laughed and shouted." Wanna play... wanna play"

At that moment, Christian was speaking to his mom and Elliot, but got distracted by that magical creature, the one who he called his wife.

Ana looked absolutely stunning! She was wearing a maxi, green maternity dress that flowed around her feet, her hair was down and because she literally

was dragged by a beautiful, 2 year-old boy, her locks flowed around her gorgeous face.

She was glowing, oh so beautiful...

"My wife, and baby" he uttered, as his eyes landed on her big baby bump... So precious.

"Bro, are you even listening to me?" he heard Elliot say, taking him out of his wonderful daydream.

"Huh? What?" Christian responded, making Grace and Elliot laugh wholeheartedly.

"Seriously, bro?!" Elliot exclaimed, and playfully gave his younger brother a disapproving look." I'm highly offended. Here I am pouring my heart out about the woman

of my dreams, and there you stand with one crutch not even listening to me"

Christian laughed in response, and shook his head." I'm sooo sorry, bro... I was distracted." he said, and gave him an apologetic look." Her name is Kate, right? I'm

listening, bro..."

Elliot didn't believe him, and glared at him." Yeah, right" he said, and mumbled a "I'm gonna tell someone who DOES listen..."

"Elliot, wait!" Grace said, and softly elbowed Christian." Don't go... your mom will listen to you"

Christian chuckled aloud, and said." Mom, why'd you do that? It hurts... should I go after him?"

Grace shook her head, and lovingly placed a hand on Christian's cheek." No, sweetie. I'll go after him" she replied, her eyes filled with love." You go to your

beautiful, very pregnant wife"

"Thanks, mom" she heard him say.

.

.

.

Ana was still busy playing with little Jason, when she noticed her husband walking towards her.

She smiled at him, and mouthed." Love you"

"Love you too" he mouthed back to her, and walked effortlessly with only one crutch.