Are my kids safe?

WARNING: This chapter contains MATURE CONTENT! (very racy and explicit)

You have been WARNED, you all... ;) Hope you enjoy :)

.

.

.

" Sweetie, shut up and kiss me" he demanded.

"OK." She whispered.

"Ana, do you want this?" he questioned.

She nodded." Never wanted anything more, Christian..."

He smiled and slowly leaned into Ana, his heart thumping wildly as if it was about to leap out of his chest. As the seconds passed, his eyes fluttered shut, and Christian slowly brought his face closer and closer to hers... His lips were almost touching hers, his warm breath tickling her face, their lips mere inches apart.

At this point Ana had totally lost her patience, the anticipation making her tummy do wonderful somersaults.

It was then, when she decided to take charge and she swiftly captured his lips with hers. As their mouths collided, Christian felt his heart explode inside his chest... oh God...

As he tasted her wonderful lips, Christian sighed into her aching mouth, his right hand landing on her tiny waist.

Ana felt how he was kneading the overly sensitive skin there, making her gasp loudly into his mouth." Christian" she warned.

Christian slowly brought his lips to her ear, his warm breath tickling her skin there. " I've wanted this for so long, Ana" he uttered into her ear, making the hairs on the back of her neck stand up in an instant." I love you"

"Love you too" she replied.

As their lips moved in a slow, and torturous motion, Ana's hand began to explore his body, and at one point landed on his muscled chest.

"Cannot wait any longer, Christian" She whined, while tugging at his dress shirt." Take it off... I need to feel all of you on me"

Christian crashed his lips onto hers, when those words reached his ears, and was devouring her lips like there was no tomorrow.

When she felt his hand under her shirt, and unclasped her bra expertly, Ana felt that familiar, tingling sensation in the pit of her stomach.

"Christian" She moaned, and in a swift motion had taken off of her shirt.

His eyes instantly landed on her chest, his heart ramming against his rib cage.

Ana let her bra fall on the bed, and watched how Christian admired her breasts. His gaze was so heated, making her feel as if the room had caught fire.

"Touch me" she pleaded, and of course he complied.

As both his large hands landed on Ana's chest, she moaned, while her eyes fluttered shut in an instant." Ughhh! Baby... more"

While hearing her moan aloud, and saw how her mouth opened slightly, because he had touched her, Christian felt his pants getting very tight.

"You're killing me, baby" he growled, and began kneading one of Ana's breasts.

"Ughhh! Christian... I need to feel all of you, babyyy" She whined, and locked eyes with him." Now... please"

He really thought he was going insane, when Ana all of a sudden grabbed him through his pants." So hard..." she whispered, and looked at him through her long, thick eyelashes." All for me?"