Rendered invalid

"That BITCH has managed to cut a deal with the FBI!" Luke barked, while tears of anger pooled in his blue eyes.

.

.

The next day, Special agent Sawyer sat across from Elena Lincoln AKA 'El Diablo'.

She had a smug smile on her face, her pale lips curled into a devious smile.

"Well, you look happy" Sawyer said, while clenching his hands into fists underneath the table.

Right now he had the urge to stand up, grab this 'devil woman' and choke her to death with his bare hands.

He could... oh he most definitely had the strength and skills to drain the life out of her within minutes.

He calculated the time that it would take his co-workers to reach the interrogation room, unlock the door and get to him.

Yup, he could do it.
By the time they would be inside, Elena would be dead already. After all the suffering this woman has inflicted upon so many people, she deserved to die by suffocation!

"Well, well... I told you we will see each other again" she said, saying the words in a mocking manner." The last time we met, I told you to kill me... but, I knew you didn't have the balls for it."

Sawyer glared at the woman, and gritted his teeth." You're right, I should've killed you when I had the chance... DEVIL..."

In response, Elena laughed a wicked laugh." You men are all weak" she spat, while she tugged at her restraints." I gave you a chance to finish me off, and yet you decided to be a coward and arrested me instead... and now? Well now I'm gonna be a free woman and there's nothing you or any other man can do about it"

As those words reached his ears, Sawyer placed both his hands on the table in a calm manner. (the right one was still wrapped with a bandage, because the evening before he had gripped his glass so tightly till it broke, while hearing from Special agent Kelly that Elena Lincoln had made a deal with the FBI)

Oh, obviously there was a storm raging inside of him, one that was about to burst.

However, he ordered himself to keep his rage under control. It would be too easy to get up and squeeze the undeserving life out of this DEVIL bitch. But, Luke still believed in the American justice system.

Plus, he wanted a future with the love of his life... he wanted to have a family with Mia. And he couldn't be with her if he was in jail for life, right?!

No, he couldn't do this to Mia...

There has to be another way... That's the reason he had asked Christian and Ana to visit someone who might help. That person might know who 'the BITCH' was working with.

They had to find out as soon as possible who had placed the bombs for Elena! If not, hundreds, maybe thousands of innocent lives will be at stake.

Sawyer was extremely worried, but he had faith in Christian and Ana, and truly believed they would succeed...

"Quit wasting my time, Special agent" Elena said impatiently." What do you want from me?"

"Do you see my hands on the table?" Luke asked her.

Elena rolled her eyes at him, and scoffed." What stupid question is that?"

"Do you see them?" he insisted.

"Yes, I see those stupid hands of yours" she replied." They do look kind of girlie... you have women hands, Special agent"

She was deliberately mocking Luke, but it didn't get to him. Instead, he whispered." With these "girlie" hands I drained the life out of your favorite bodyguard. Don't you forget"