His blood does run through my veins

Note:  This chapter contains MATURE CONTENT! ( explicit scenes)

...........  ................. ..................  .......................  ....................  .........

"Well, uhmmm... agent Adams has found footage of a woman and a man who look a lot like Elena Lincoln and her bodyguard..." Agent Kelly replied, with her back to Luke and Mia. The brunette felt very uncomfortable in this awkward situation, and yet delivered the message to Sawyer.

"We thought you wanted to know, Sir?"

.

.

.

... Meanwhile ...

.

It was late, around 11 PM, when Ana arrived back at Christian's mansion. She looked dazed and confused, as she entered the living room, while clutching her GUCCI bag to her chest.

Her tears had dried up, after she went to see her mom to confront her about the senator. Christian wanted to accompany her at her mother's, but she had refused.

"No, I have to go alone, Christian." She had said, while tears pooled in her blue eyes." I need to speak with her and my dad alone."

Christian had nodded, and said." I understand, sweetie... but Taylor will go with you, OK?"

In response, Ana only nodded and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips.

And now here she was, being escorted by Taylor into the living room, after visiting her parents at the hotel.

"Miss Steele, is there anything else you may need?" she heard him say, but Ana shook her head slowly.

She was still in complete shock, unable to believe that her whole life had been a lie.

"No, thank you... I'm just going to bed now." Ana replied, her voice absolutely toneless.

"Are you sure, Miss?"

"Yes, I am..." Ana said, and walked into the hall, while still clutching her bag to her chest.

It was like a defense mechanism to her. Even Ana didn't know why she was doing it.

All she knew was that her mom had lied to her this whole time.

Even her own dad, Ray, had been keeping this from her... Ana just was unable to process this news. It was way too much for her heart to bear.

As she entered Christian's private gym, and saw him working on the exercises, Ana finally felt the ice around her heart melt.

At the hotel room, Ana had been so furious at her mom and her dad! She had been inconsolable, and even threatened them.

"I don't want to see either of you ever again!" She had shouted, as endless tears spilled from her eyes.

Ray and Carla attempted to explain to her why they kept it a secret, but Ana was too hurt to even listen.

"So... he's my biological father? That monster who let a child die on the streets, he's ... he is my father?" Ana had shouted, while her whole body shook from utter shock and rage.

Her mom had nodded." Yes, he is, sweetie... but I..." Carla began, but Ana was too hurt and had cut her off harshly.

"You're an awful person, mom!" she accused, and glared at her mother.