Why does he want to see you, Ana?

Note: There are some steamy scenes in this one... ;) 

..

...

....

After checking the spot once again, Sawyer grabbed the photos from the hood of the SUV, and decided to make a phone call to his superiors.

"I have a bad feeling that this isn't over yet." Were the words that tumbled from his lips, while the hairs on the back of his neck stood up.

Sawyer slid behind the wheel of the SUV, and heard a beeping sound. Someone had sent him a text message.

In an instant, his frown turned upside down, because the message he received was from that gorgeous young woman with kind brown eyes and shiny, golden locks... Mia.

He read the short text message, and instantly felt his heart swell inside his chest. With just six or seven words, Mia was able to make him smile...
However, the moment his eyes landed on the crime photos, another woman's face plagued his mind instantly. That of a heartless, merciless one... Elena Lincoln.

He had to convince his boss to reverse his decision now... he had to protect that brown-eyed beauty named Mia Grey. He cannot let anything bad happen to her... If it came down to it, Sawyer would kill that bitch troll Elena with his own bare hands.

'It really is enough!' he decided.

Elena Lincoln had taken enough lives and Sawyer vowed to take her down the minute she dared to show her disgusting, ugly head...
He won't allow any member of the Grey family and Steele family to get hurt again. (no, not after what happened to Carrick Grey)

And not after what happened to his two colleagues, when protecting Carrick Grey, the SWAT team and the FBI agents who died during the ambush, Simms, and the FBI agents who fought 'El Diablo's' men and were killed in the line of duty during the FBI's latest raid...

"No, not on my watch." Sawyer vowed, and dialed his superior's number without hesitation.

.

.

.

... Four days later ...

.

From a short distance, Sawyer watched as the Grey family stepped out of the SUV's. One by one, they were led into Christian Grey's mansion: Mia, Elliot, their mother Grace, and the last ones to step out were Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey.

Carrick Grey was still in the hospital, recovering from his gunshot wounds.

It was like she knew that someone was watching her, because before entering the mansion, the beauty with the golden locks turned her head and narrowed her eyes.

As their eyes met, blue with brown, the corners of Mia's lips curled upwards.

She knew that Sawyer was still looking out for her.

However, instead of walking up to him, Mia just smiled widely and mouthed.

"See you soon."

In response, Sawyer instantly felt heat spread towards his cheeks. Yes, he was blushing like a teenager with a crush...

These past few days were grueling to Sawyer, receiving loving, and sweet texts from Mia. However, at one point they changed from sweet to provocative and very sexy texts.

Also, Mia had sent him photos of her... the one that he was unable to forget was the one with only her plump, red, pouty lips.

Godddd... just thinking about Mia's lips, awoke cravings and desires within him, ones he thought he'd never would experience again. But here he was sitting in the SUV, feeling so hot he thought he was going to implode...