Ana's strict schedule

After lunch, Ana took her afternoon nap and awoke by a knock on the bedroom door. As a sigh escaped her lips, her eyes darted to the clock first.

"It was 5:10 PM." She whispered, and groaned aloud.

She usually had her nap till 5:30 PM, so she was a bit annoyed by the person who dared to disturb her daily ritual. Ana had her own practice in New York, and was her own boss. She had all the freedom, choosing her patients herself and her caseload the way it fit her life and daily routine.

By the second knock, Ana huffed and got up from bed." I'm coming!" she remarked with a grumpy voice.

As she swung the door open, Ana locked eyes with Christian.

He sighed and said." Oh, sorry Ana. Did I disturb you?" he asked, and gave her an apologetic look.

Ana cleared her throat and shook her head." Yeah, well. Doesn't matter," She replied, and ran a hand over her messed up hair(from sleeping)." You need something, Christian?"

He gave her a small smile." Well, I would like to go to the lake," Christian announced." Do you wanna join me?"

Christian noticed that Ana hesitated for a moment, seeing a hint of something he couldn't quite read in her eyes." I'm not gonna go on the pier, Ana. Most definitely not." He promised," And BTW, if you join me then you can make sure I don't get in any trouble."

She cleared her throat, as the wheels in her head started to turn. Ana had a lot of work to do... paperwork from her previous and current patients she had to finish.

Christian noticed that she was contemplating what to do, and asked." You don't wanna join me?"

Ana shook her head at that." It's not that I don't want to... it's just that I have a ton of work, and I had already planned on beginning with it before making dinner." She explained." Oh! I can ask José to go with you. You want that?"

Christian shook his head at that," No... uhmm, it can wait. Whenever you have the time, tomorrow or so." He replied, and swiftly turned around with his wheelchair.

"But..." Ana began, but Christian was already out of sight, moving into the living room area.

"OK, why don't you want Jose to accompany you?" Ana mumbled, knowing very well that he couldn't hear her.

As she turned around and walked over to her laptop and files, Ana thought about going with Christian to the lake or not... Should she though? To be honest, she had a ton of work to do.

However, he was her patient also and he had a request... and honestly, it was a small request. Why did she have to be so strict? Like, all the freaking time?!

Ana had a certain way in doing her job and she was very strict about those little things. A chuckle left her lips, as she thought about how her patients, colleagues and other people she worked with called her.

Tormentor was just one of many. Ana found out recently they also called her principle (because she was strict on following the rules), they also called her grumpy or doctor perfect (whenever her patient wasn't improving, because their lack of commitment).

Ana could go on and on, summing up all the 'names' she received by others... Ana was a control freak, when it came down to her job. No one and she means nobody has ever come in between her and her daily routine.

And in the case of Christian Grey, she had the routine already planned out for days now.

As she took a seat in the chair, Ana's eyes darted towards the neat schedule, one that she had laminated...of course she had. 'Control freak!'