twenty five.

The next day at school had been pretty normal which was nice for Mitch as the last few months have been hectic and he just wanted to go to school without worrying about something.

It wasn't until lunchtime when things started to go bad.

Mitch sighs as he walks into the bathroom. He quickly uses the bathroom and then he walks out of the stall. He looks up and jumps when he sees Avi standing there, on his phone.

Avi looks up and is just as surprised when he sees Mitch. "Oh, hey Mitch..." He puts his phone away. "Funny how we always meet each other in the bathroom. Is this our spot now?" He chuckles.

"Don't come near me," Mitch warns as he backs up.

Avi is a little surprised. He knew Mitch is speaking again but not that well.

"Can't we just talk?" Avi asks. "And actually talk."

Mitch glares at him and crosses his arms against his chest. Now he doesn't even want to talk because of that comment. He just wants to leave and go eat lunch with his boyfriend and friend.

"Look, I made a mistake and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that to you,"

Mitch rolls his eyes. "I have a boyfriend to get to," he starts walking past Avi but Avi grabs his arm.

"You're really dating that freak?" Avi asks, pulling him back in.

Mitch looks over at Avi and slaps him across the cheek. "Leave Scott alone,"

"What the fuck?" Avi asks as he looks up at Mitch, rubbing his cheek. "What is wrong with you?"

Mitch pushes Avi away but Avi grabs him and slams him against the wall.

"You better watch yourself," Avi whispers in Mitch's ear.

Mitch gasps and looks at Avi with wide eyes. "Stop," he begs, trying to push Avi away.

"All I wanted to do was talk. I apologized. Why can't you accept that?" Avi asks.

"You betrayed me," Mitch scoffs. "You betrayed me a-and the pictures! How could you..."

"I didn't want to do it but I had to do it to protect you..."

Mitch rolls his eyes and shakes his head. "Whatever. You're a jerk," he mumbles.

"I'm being serious. Austin dared me to do that and I tried to talk him out of it but he was going to hurt you if I didn't do it. I didn't want him to hurt you. I know I ended up hurting you anyways but I knew I had to stop him, Avi says. "I should have told you but I was scared."

Mitch bites his lip as he looks over at Avi. "R-Really?" He asks nervously. He was starting to believe Avi but he honestly didn't know what to believe after everything Avi did to him.

Avi nods. "Believe what you want but I'm telling the truth. Can you give me another chance?"

"No," Mitch says. "You're po-possess-possessive, Avi. I-I can't be with you. Scott..."

"He's in a fucking wheelchair, Mitch! You're going to pick someone disabled over me?" Avi scoffs.

"I'm disabled!" Mitch yells angrily before going into a coughing fit.

"Mitch, are you okay?" Avi asks as he gently grabs Mitch's arm.

Mitch pushes him away and stands straight again, tears in his eyes. "I l-love Scott," he sniffs.

Avi shakes his head. "I'm sorry but..." He grabs him and pulls him in for a harsh kiss.

Mitch gasps and his eyes widen as soon as he realizes what was going on. "Stop!" He quickly tries to push Avi away but Avi is too strong.

"Mitch?"

Mitch shoves Avi away and looks over. His eyes widen when he sees Scott sitting there.

"Scott-"

"H-How could you?" Scott asks, looking up at Mitch with hurt in his eyes.

"He kissed me..." Mitch tries, tears pouring out of his eyes. "I didn't..."

"I trusted you," Scott shakes his head. "I trusted you. I knew you were t-too good to be t-true."

"Scott, please," Mitch begs. He looks over at Avi. "Tell him the truth! You kissed me first!"

Scott looks up at Avi, who only crosses his arms against his chest. "He's lying, Scott," he says.

"Stop!" Mitch cries. "Stop! I didn't!" He turns around and runs out of the bathroom.

Scott stares at Avi and takes a deep breath. "You..."

Avi smirks and walks out of the bathroom without saying another word to Scott.

"Mitch!" Scott gasps and turns around, then wheels himself out of the bathroom. "Mitch-"

"Scott, what's wrong?" Kirstie asks as she walks up to Mitch.

Scott looks up at Kirstie with tears in his eyes. "I-I have to find M-Mitch," he sniffs.