Chapter: 1

Britney's POV.

I'm not going to start out with the whole, "hey! I'm Britney! I'm 15..." No that's too cliche.

My brother is annoying but he's also really protective which comes in handy.

"Brit! Come on!", Cam yelled from the top of his lungs. "I have to talk to you!"

Cameron is probably the typically older brother: protective and stupid. But mostly stupid. I have another sister, Breanna, and he messes with us a lot so I figured this was a joke.

Knowing my brother, I knew something was up. I looked over at my clock; 9:00 A.M. He better be freaking dying if he's waking me up at 9. I quickly got out of bed, pulled on some black Victoria Secret leggings, California hoodie, and gray UGG boots. I ran downstairs to see Cam on his phone.

"Cam what do you want?" I asked concerned and somewhat annoyed.

"All I wanted to say was how I really love you. And I'm super glad to have you as a sister." He said looking innocent. I glanced around the room, trying to notice the other 8 Magcon boys to see if this was a vine.

"Is this a joke? Super funny Cam!" I asked laughing.

"What? I'm being serious Britney." He looked kind of sad.

Oh crap. He used my whole name. Britney. He only calls me that when he's mad at me or being serious. Oops...

"Cam I'm sorry, I'm just used to you always joking arou-" I was cut of the sound of a slap, him yelling smackcam into his phone, and Cam laughing. "CAMERON FREAKING DALLAS! WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU? IM SO GONNA KILL YOU!" I yelled furiously at him.

"No but seriously Brit, Bart invited you to Magcon and I want to know if you wanted to go?" Cam asked still wiping his tears from his eyes from laughing.

"Sure. I'd love to. When do we leave?" I asked. I finally get to go to Magcon and see Matt! Matt. Matt. Matt. Matt. I can't stop smiling whenever I say his name! Hes just so perfect! Matthew Lee Espinosa.

"Not this week but next week Wednesday." He replied.

I went on to twitter and created a tweet: @BritDallas: Can't wait til I go to Magcon with my brother @CameronDallas see you all there. :) I pressed post and scrolled through my feed for a while. A notification popped up. @TheMattEspinosa replied to your tweet. OH MY GOD. I'm dying. I'm dying. @TheMattEspinosa: can't wait to see you there ;)

What in the actually flying frick. I can't believe this is actually happening.

please don't be a dream...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

HEY GUYS! thanks so much for reading ! how about I post the update after 10 reads or 1 vote and 1 comment?
thanks so much.

if you guys want to be apart of the story, as the boys' girlfriends just message me.

thanks :) any ideas you guys have either message me or comment :) thanks

love you guys 💖