Chapter: 43

Britney's POV

The meet and greet was successful. I met so many fans that approved of Matt and I , I met some that wanted to kill me, it all works out.

Part 2 of the meet and greet was happening and I was walking around the hotel lobby trying to find a vending machine. I finally found one and put $2 in to grab two waters for Matt and I.

I was on my way back to the meet and greet room when I ran into someone.

"I'm so sorry." I said picking up the bottles which were on the floor.

"It's totally okay." Mikaela said smiling.

I hugged her. "I haven't seen you in forever."

"It's been too long!" She told me and we walked to the room filled with screaming girls.

I got my seat next to Matt and waited until the greet was over.

"Can I have your attention everybody!" Cameron yelled and no one heard him.

Carter threw him a microphone and Cam caught it.

"You guys all know my lovely girlfriend, Chelsea." He gestured to Chelsea and her face was now a bright shade of red.

Taylor plugged the computer up to the big screen to show pictures. "This!" He gestured to the screen. "Is my EX girlfriend Chelsea and an old OLD friend of mine sucking face."

Chelsea turned bright red.I couldn't tell if it was from embarrassment or anger. Probably both. She looked at me helplessly and I smirked glaring at her.

All the girls slowly started to leave the room. Soon, it was just all the guys and their girlfriends, Madison, and me.

I kissed Matt's cheek and went up to my hotel room with the girls.

"Can I come?" Madison asked childishly. I rolled my eyes and Matt looked at me. "Sure!" I fake smiled and said to her.

Once we got to the room, Madison was surprisingly quiet.

"We HAVE to go to the mall." Jenna told me and I laughed.

"You always want to go to the mall." Emma said chuckling and taking a selfie.

There was a knock on the door and I got up to answer it.

I smiled and let Jack in.

Jack saw GG and his eyes lit up. "Bart wants everyone downstairs." He told us and walked out of the room holding GG's hand.

The girls and I took a few pictures, posted them on twitter and Instagram and went downstairs to the lobby.

Bart was standing away from us and I found Matt and stood next to him.

"I have an announcement to make!" Bart announced and we turned our heads to listen.

"I'm sure you're all aware of Chelsea..." He starting speaking and Matt sat down in the chair behind us. I sat on the floor between his legs and waited for Bart's announcement.

I leaned my head back slightly and I heard the camera shutter. I looked up and Taylor and Aaron were taking a picture of Matt and I.

My phone lit up signaling I had a notification and I checked it. On Instagram was the picture of me and Matt and Taylor tagged us. I liked it and instantly got 5K more followers.

I clicked the profile button on the bottom task bar thing and looked at my followers. 45K wow. I had 800 before I met Matt and now I have almost 50,000.

Bart cleared his throat and I put my phone back in my pocket and leaned back on Matt.

"Chelsea is not only Cameron's ex, but the new member of our Magcon group!" He yelled excitedly and all of stared at him.

"What." Cameron asked, but it didn't sound like a question.

"Oh and." Chelsea said smirking. "Meet my sister, Maggie"

**^^

I'm really sorry for not updating like I usually do. This is a lot shorter because I wrote the whole chapter and saved it, then exited out of wattpad. When I went to write again, it deleted the whole thing.

I promise the next update will be longer and better 😊