Chapter: 46

READ IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT END!

Britney's POV

So, Matt never took me to Panera. I was kind of pissed. Being banned from being in the magcon event killed me; it's like bruh they're my family. But then it hit me. I'm a fan now.

I rode the elevator down to the ballroom where the event was. I looked like a typical fangirl. Taylor Caniff bandana, Cameron Dallas shirt, Matthew Espinosa phone case, and of course his beanie.

Being in the room as a fan, really changed my perspective of things. I mean, a bunch of girls are pushing people just to get to the front. I looked around trying to find away to get up front without drawing attention to me and without hurting anyone.

There was a small gap to my left so I walked over there. A girl shoved me causing me to stumble on the ground. She looked at me and walked away.

"Rude." I mumbled.

Another girl was in front of me just staring at me. She held out her hand and I grabbed it while she helped me up.

"Are you okay?" She asked me nicely. "Some girls are so rude here."

"So I've noticed. Yeah I'm okay." I patted the stuff of my butt and thighs.

"Is this your first time here?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I guess you could say that." I put my phone back in my pocket. "What about you?"

"No, I've been to the past 5 events trying to meet them." She smiled causing me to smile. I guess she had no idea who I was.

"That's so cute." I smiled again and she looked at the stage.

She sighed. "They're picking fans to come on stage, but I never get picked."

"I'm sure you'll get picked. There's 9 guys. One of them should pick you." I reassured her and she smiled slightly.

"Thanks. I'm Kourtney by the way." She told me.

"I'm Britney. Nice to meet you." I introduced my self waiting for a "Oh My God, Cameron Dallas is your brother" but it never came.

I handed her my phone. "Put your number in, we can hang out sometime."

She put her number in and I put my number in hers.

I heard a bunch of girls scream and looked on the stage. Aaron picked a girl and she looked like she was crying.

It was Taylor's turn to pick a random girl and since Bree was on stage he obviously didn't pick her.

He picked a girl with long brown hair and she basically walked up on stage and sat down right in the middle.

Matt was up next and I saw him look around the room until he saw me. "I would like to call up my beautiful girlfriend to the stage."

Kourtney's eyes turned a little more dark blue signaling she was upset. "That girl is so lucky."

"Britney, come up here with me please?" Matt's voice rung out through the speakers.

Kourtney slowly turned to me with her mouth wide open. I smiled, slightly shrugged and walked up the stairs onto the stage where Matt pulled me into a hug. Girls screamed and I couldn't help but look at Kourt who was still in shock.

After Matt let go, I walked over to Cameron and whispered something in his ear. He nodded and smiled.

Nash, Jack, Jack, Carter, and Shawn picked out fans which meant Cameron was left.

Kourtney looked upset again thinking she wasn't going to get picked.

"Kourtney." Cameron said into the microphone and every (and I mean EVERY) head turned to face Kourtney and she started crying happily walking up the stage.

She hugged Cameron and came up to me, and engulfed me in a hug.

"Thank you so much!" She told me and I hugged her back.

"You're welcome." I chuckled and Mahogany gave all the girls a wrist band to meet them at the greet.

I wasn't surprised when mahogany didn't give me a wristband. I mean, I am Matt's girlfriend.

The event was over after the boys did Lipgloss. I followed Matt out to the meet and greet room.

"Meet and greet, postponed until tomorrow." Bart announced and all the girls booed.

They all left sadly which just left Madison, the boys, and me.

"Do you want to stay out here? Or go backstage and sleep? You look tired." He asked me rubbing my back.

"I'm gonna go sleep in a little bit. I'll wait out here with you." I told him and he smiled.

"Okay." He kissed my forehead. "Let's go."

He intertwined our fingers and we walked out to the boys conference/ hang out room.

Matt sat on the sofa against the wall, so I say next to him and put my legs over his lap.

The boys pretty much hung out, did vines, and talked.

Madison walked in right after I sat on Matt's lap sideways and leaned my head on his shoulder.

There was a girl that looked like Madison but it wasn't her.

"Hey guys, this is Maggie." Madison told everyone and looked at me. "It's a different one, don't worry."

I smiled sarcastically. "Thanks Mad." I looked at the new Maggie. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Britney." I smiled and Matt took a picture of me on his phone.

I quickly pressed the "X" since it was on snapchat and he nudged me.

"Rude." He whined.

Maggie laughed at us and sat down next to Carter. She starts getting really touchy touchy on him and I almost screamed "keep it PG-13 we got some minors here" but I didn't.

It was even more awkward because Emma was right there.

I don't think Carter noticed her glaring at Maggie but I did.

I made eye contact with her and mouthed calm down. She eventually did but I don't think she wanted to.

"Well, I have to go to the bathroom so excuse me." Carter got up, kissed Emma's cheek and walked out the door.

Maggie got up and followed which pissed off Emma more. "Just trust Carter okay?" I texted her.

She rolled her eyes. "I trust Carter, I don't trust Maggie." She sent back.

I read her message but didn't respond. Because I don't know what Maggie is capable of.

***

AYE GUYS.

So I'm almost to 100K. No big deal. JUST KIDDING. THIS IS A HUGE DEAL.

Thank you guys sooooooo much!

This book is coming to an end 😭😭 I don't know whether or not I should make a sequel😩 so comment if I should 😕

But aye, Cameron faved my tweet and I am freaking out like big time 😭😭😭😭

So yeah, get me to 100K by hmmmm next Friday?

--t🔒