Chapter: 28

Britney's POV

Matt ended up taking me to a very fancy restaurant which was said to be very hard to get a reservation to. But, he did. I swear, this boy.

When we got back to the house, we walked in and Jc was arguing with Kian.

"Kian!" I heard Jc's voice from a completely different room.

"Jc, shut up!" Kian yelled back and I walked in the living room to where they were.

"Hey! What's going on?" I asked directly towards them.

"Kian! Mr crab face over here, took my food." Jc said throwing his chipotle burrito at him.

"Thanks for the food!" Kian said shoving half the burrito in his mouth and running out the door.

"Kian!" Jc screamed chasing after him.

I laughed and walked up to Aaron and Taylor.

"Where's Breanna?" I asked Taylor looking around the room.

"Soccer practice until 6." He said glancing at his phone to see the time. 4:30.

"Alright. Thanks." I said smiling.

My phone began to ring and I pulled it out of my pocket.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Britney?" She said. She sounded familiar but I didn't quite know.

"Uh yeah..?" I asked and Aaron looked confused.

"Who is it?" He mouthed and I shrugged.

"It's Jenn. Sorry if I confused you. I got your number from Jc. Is that okay?" She asked apologetically into the phone.

I chuckled. "Yeah it's cool. Typical Caylen. What's going on?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"Well, since you're a YouTuber, I was hoping we could do a collab sometime soon?" She asked and I heard ruffling in the backround.

"Um, I'm actually in North Carolina with the boys, but I'll be in LA in a few days...?" I told her drifting off the last few words.

"Oh I know! I'm in North Carolina. Andrea and I did a meet up here yesterday." She said laughing.

"That's great! Where do you want to do the collab? We could do it here at Carter's house, I'm sure he wouldn't mind." I said getting up and grabbing a bottle of water and taking a drink.

"Sounds great! I'll have Jc or Kian text me the address. See you later!" She said and hung up the phone.

I pressed the power button on my phone and Taylor looked at me.

"You're a YouTuber?" He asked me and Aaron was too busy on his phone to notice what was going on.

I rolled my eyes at him and turned back to Taylor. "Yep! I started like 6 months ago." I said nodding while I talked.

"That's pretty cool. What did you do for your first video?" He asked me slapping the back of Aaron's head.

"Ow! What was that for?" Aaron asked more like yelled in Taylor's face.

"For not listening!" Taylor smacked him again.

"It didn't involve me did it!?" Aaron yelled again and was on his phone again.

I laughed and continued talking to Taylor.

"But, my video was just a rant about slutty girls who can't keep their legs closed." I said and Aaron looked up with wide eyes.