Chapter: 44

Britney's POV

Sister? I looked at Matt and I felt my eyes go wide and and looked back at me.

"I'm sure you're all going to be nice to them." Bart finished and walked into the elevator.

Maggie and Chelsea walked over to Matt and I.

"Hey Brit." Chelsea smirked and I glared at her.

"What do you want?" I asked and Matt slightly held my shoulder back.

"Oh nothing, you know except for revenge." Her green eyes pierced through my blue ones.

I crossed my arms. "Revenge for what?"

"Getting Tristan in jail." My heart stopped just at his name. I immediately felt anger and Matt sensed it holding my hand. "That's right. You put my brother in jail, you bitch!"

"Do you even know what he and Galvin did?!" I screamed at her and Matt closed the door to the room.

She scoffed. "Duh. I told him to." She flipped her hair.

As she was walking past me, she pushed my shoulder. "Move." She shoved me.

I crossed my arms. "No."

Her eyebrows raised. "Excuse me?" She asked me with attitude.

"You heard me." I shot back. "I'm not moving."

She lunged at me but I moved out of the way.

"Brit." Matt tried pulling me back.

"Matt, go call the ambulance." I told him not making eye contact.

"Yeah Matt. You're girlfriends going to need her face reconstructed." Chelsea shot back and Matt stepped forward.

"Britney?" Matt looked at me with sad eyes.

Shit. He's trying to get me not to fight. "What?" I asked sadly/ pouting.

He pressed his lips against mine and I kissed back.

He pulled away. "Beat her ass." I pecked his lips.

"I always will." I smirked and Matt left to get his phone.

After he left, Maggie threw a punch at my shoulder.

I let it hit me. Matt opened the door and saw her punch my stomach.

I crouched over and Matt ran over to my side.

I stood but quickly, raised my fist and punched her in the bridge of her nose.

She fell back and I got on her legs while she tried kicking me.

"That's!" I punched her cheek. "What. You. Get. For. Beating. My. Sister. Bitch!" I punched her between every word and I let her go.

Chelsea tried grabbing my shoulder. She spun me around and punched my lip.

Matt pulled her to the ground and I smacked her arm.

I know. Smart move Britney.

She looked at her arm like I was hoping she would and punched her nose. I heard a crack and she lifted her hand.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I heard Matt start to cry and I fell backwards. The last thing I saw was Matt smacked her cheek then I collapsed.

****
I almost have 70K😭😭 holy crap guys. Thank you so much.

Thank you so much for reading my story💕