chapter: 51

Britney's POV

"Welcome home, nerd." Cameron messed up my hair and hugged me when I walked through our front doors.

I hugged him back and set my suitcase down at the bottom of the stairs.
I looked around the front room. "What happened here?" I asked picking a beer can off our plant we have by the front door.

"I may or may not have had a party..." Cameron trailed off but stopped himself.

"I really don't care. Just tell me." I told him walking into the kitchen to grab something to drink.

"Well after you left, Nash and Camila came over and then Carter brought Emma. And then this chick named Maggie came over. Not the one you're thinking of it's like Maggie Linde something but she freaked out when all the guys showed up like calm down. But yeah, everyone came and someone brought beer." He finished his story and Matt came through the door.

Matt met me in the kitchen and I grabbed my pink shaker bottle from the cupboard and the protein mix. I poured the scooper of protein into the bottle then poured water in it. I started to shake the bottle and walked into the living room.

Since Cam had a party without Matt and I when we were gone, he said we're having one tonight which I honestly don't know why. Our house is still trashed.

My phone started buzzing like crazy and Matt handed it to me. I grabbed it from him and opened the text message.

Maggie L: are you going to that party tonight?

"Cam!" I yelled waiting for a response.

"What!" He yelled back after about 3 seconds.

"Where's the party tonight?" I once again yelled and Cameron walked into the living room.

"O2L house." He flatly stated and sat down on the chair across from Matt and I.

Probably. I texted her back and put my phone back down.

I wasn't really in the mood to talk to Maggie or Carter. Maggie knows Carter likes Emma. So why all of a sudden does she come into the picture?

I grabbed my protein shake and walked into the front room and up the flight of stairs into my room. The door closed behind me and I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling.

A short while later, there was a knock on my door and Matt walked in. I was laying on my back hanging my head over the side like all little kids used to do.

Matt stood above me and leaned over to kiss me. Instead, he jumped on the bed and sat on my lower stomach where it didn't hurt.

"Hey." He said sweetly flashing that adorable famous smile.

"Hi Matt." I sat up facing him, smiling at him.

He looked into my eyes and I looked into his. He brought his lips closer to mine and before they touched I rolled off the bed.

"Brit!" He whined and I smirked.

"I have to take a shower before the party." I told him and he smirked.

"No." I laughed and he put his arm around me.

"We could save water." He protested once again. I chuckled at him. "Fine. But let me go first."

He kissed my cheek and started the water in my shower. He took his shirt off and i looked at his abs to his eyes.

His jeans came off and I kissed his lips before leaving the bathroom.
I heard him get into the shower and I sort of cleaned up around my room. My makeup bag was laying on my floor so I walked into the bathroom while Matt was taking a shower and put it on the counter.

"Britney?" I heard from the hallway. It sounded like...

"Sierra!" I yelled happily and my older sister walked into my room.

She knocked on the door. Shit. She doesn't know about Matt.

"Can I borrow your straightener?" She asked behind the closed bathroom door.

"Yeah I'm in the shower." I called back starting to somewhat panic.

"I'm coming in!" She yelled and I heard the doorknob turn.

I quickly opened the shower curtain and Matt looked at me. I put my hand over his mouth so he wouldn't say anything and waited for Sierra to leave.

"Can I borrow your Naked palate too?" She asked again.

"Yeah that's fine. Sierra I'm in the shower." I told her and felt Matt smile beneath my hand. I removed my hand and he stayed quiet.

"Okay, I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." I heard the door close behind and Matt smiled again.

"Our first shower together." He smirked flinging water from his fingers at me.

"Oh shut up." I laughed and stepped out of the shower.

Matt came out behind me and put a towel wrapped around his waist.
I opened the bathroom door to my bedroom and grabbed a pair of spandex and a Nike pro sports bra.
I set them on my bathroom counter and opened the shower curtain.

"I'm taking a shower." I told Matt and he entered the bathroom.

"You know..." Matt followed me into the bathroom. "I'm feeling dirty. So I think I should take another shower."

I looked into his hazel brown eyes and smiled. "Fine." His eyes sparkled and he walked over to me.

He tapped my butt signaling me to jump. His hands rested on my butt and he set me on the counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist and brought my lips to his.

He set me down on the ground again and I slipped off my shirt and shorts.
I started the water again, and got in. Matt came in after me.

I stood away from the water and Matt stood facing the water. My hair was up in a bun and Matt attempted taking the hair tie out.

He took it out eventually and started shampooing my hair.

"My eyes are up here." I smiled and he looked up instead of down.

"Our first official shower." He said and i kissed his lips softly.