Chapter: 41

Britney's POV

After Hayes asked Sarah out, Bart explained what we had to do at the Magcon event tomorrow.

"I'm so tired." I mumbled and Camila, who was standing next to me, laughed.

"You're always tired." She told me, and I turned my head.

"Camila!" I yelled and hugged her. Bart cleared his throat.

"Britney, quiet." He half-yelled at me. I ignored him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her. "Um, well let's see. My boyfriend is apart of Magcon and..." She trailed off.

"Got it." I said loudly without thinking.

"Quiet!" Bart yelled again.

"Shut up you fat pig!" I yelled back and everyone around turned to look at me and started laughing.

Bart looked even more angrier. "Run?" I asked Camila whose hazel eyes were now wide.

"Good plan." She told me without making eye contact.

I started running and grabbed her wrist. Once she caught up I let go and let her run.

She looked behind us and saw Bart running towards us.

"Crap." She mumbled. "Run faster."

We ran even faster and turned the corner towards the stairs.

"Up or down?" She asked panting. I started breathy heavily. "Down" I said quietly.

We started running down the stairs. After about 6 flights of stairs, we reached the lobby and walked over to where the boys were.

"Britney are you okay?" Emma, who was standing next to Carter, asked me.

"Yeah, I'm good." I looked behind me and Matt was there. I "fake" fell backwards into his arms.

"What's up with you?" Matt asked laughing.

"I may or may not have called Bart a fat pig-" He laughed even harder. "Where is he?"

"Cam went after him." Nash told me taking a picture with Camila.

"Want to go upstairs to the rooms?" She asked, I nodded. On the way up we talked about school, family, and basically everything white girls talk about.

"You're a sophomore right?" I asked her. I took out my room key and opened the door.

"Yeah. Well I was a freshman, I'll be a sophomore." She replied and sat down on the couch. "You're hotel room is really nice." She looked around te room.

"Mine?" I asked. "Isn't everybody's?"

She shook her head. "No. Nash and Cameron's is a little smaller but about the same."

"Then who's isn't?" I asked again.

"Almost everyone's."

"How did that happen? Bart paid-" she stopped me.

"Bart didn't pay for your room." She told me.

"Typical Bart." I rolled my eyes and unpacked my suitcase.

She chuckled. "Yeah."

"Then who paid? I'm confused." I asked her.

"Um. I'm not sure. This one girl did, atleast, that's what I heard from Taylor."

I grabbed a water out of my fridge. "Which girl?" I asked her.

"I can't remember, her name was like Madison or something." She told me. my eyes went wide.

"Madison Beer paid for my room?" I asked her again. She shook her head.

"No, it wasn't Madison beer but I think her name was Madison." She grabbed a coke, and sat down again.

There was a knock on my door. I groaned. I walked over to the door and opened it.

I dropped my water. "Joey!" I screamed and hugged her.

"Hey." She told me while hugging me.

Camila stood behind me looking really confused.

I laughed. "Sorry. Camila this is Joey, we were bestfriends before I moved to Chino. Joey, this is Camila, my Magcon bestfriend, I guess. It's really confusing." I explained to them.

There was another knock on the door. "Jesus Christ!" I yelled and opened it.

Bart.

"Uh. What do you want." I asked snootily.

(A/N: snooty. That's a funny word😂)

"Lights out." He replied flatly crossing his arms.

"I'll do what I want." I slammed the door and laughed. I turned around to talk to Sarah and Joey.

They were sleeping. I groaned.

"K. COOL." I yelled and plugged my phone in.

I texted Matt. goodnight babe💕love you

After I finished texting him, I checked Instagram and liked a few fan pictures.

I went to the picture of Matt and I a couple days ago.

"Ew. She's so fat."

"Matt is mine."

"Brit is so pretty."

"I ship them."

"She's pretty, but I'm better for Matt."

"She makes my self esteem go down."

"Oh my god, Camerin and Bailey are so cute."

I smiled at the amazing comments, laughed at the newborns, and rolled my eyes at the hate.

I logged on to twitter. My notifications were blowing up. I mean seriously.

"Look at Madison's YOUNOW!"

"Go to Madison Beer's younow...like now."

I had no clue what was going on. I downloaded younow and typed in Madison Beer. A live-cast of her popped up and I started watching.

"Yeah, so, I really don't deserve the hate, because I'm perfect."

I scoffed and looked at the comments.

"Say it again Madison!"

"What did you do in your previous younow?"

On my phone I went back on to twitter, leaving younow playing on my MacBook, went to Madison's profile and saw that she wasn't following me.

"Good." I mumbled to myself.

"@BritDallas: to everyone watching Madison's live stream, do not let her know I'm watching. Don't comment that I'm watching. Because if she knows, she'll pull some crap on all of us."

I tweeted and instantly got like 4,000 likes, and 2,000 retweets.

I turned off my phone and started watching the broadcast again.

"Yeah, so guys. There's something I need to tell you...again. To all the new viewers." She put emphasis on new viewers.

I held my breath and looked at the comments. No one was saying anything. At all. That part scared me.

My phone vibrated. babe💞😘: sweet dreams, I love you baby😍

He texted me and I set my phone down.

"I kissed Matt in my last younow."

Bitch.

***

I'm almost to 50K😍 that's halfway to 100K. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH.