Chapter: 38

Britney's POV

Let me just say, I hate LAX, they lost my luggage. Awesome. All my clothes. All my makeup. Great.

I fixed my Victoria Secret backpack which was sliding down my shoulder.

I started walking towards the entrance where Matt was going to pick me up and I looked down at my shoes. Someone ran into me and I stumbled to the ground.

"Watch where you're walking." I said picking up my phone which now had a

huge crack in the middle of the screen.

"This is great. Thank you so much. Now my phone is broken." I said sarcastically, sighing.

"I'll just buy you a new one."

My eyes lit up. "Matt!" I yelled, standing up, and hugging him.

"Hey baby." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"I missed you." I smiled and pecked his lips softly.

"Not as much as I missed you." He whispered in my ear, kissing my lips.

After about a minute he pulled me away slightly and rested his forehead against mine. He kissed my nose causing me to blush.

"Oh my God!" I heard squealing behind me and I looked around and saw a handful of girls running towards us.

Less than a second later we were bombarded with girls screaming, crying, and fangirling.

"Matt, I love you so much!" A girl said to him almost in tears. "I love you too, beautiful." He replied causing her to almost pass out.

"You're fat." A snotty girl came up to me and crossed her arms.

"Uh, what?" I asked confused.

"I said, you're fat. Your ass is too big." She said even more snotty than before.

I tried to say something but Matt stopped me.

"It's a great thing her ass is big, more ass to grab on to." Matt replied and the girl rolled her eyes, walking away.

I broke out laughing and Matt kissed my cheek. He started taking pictures with fans again.

"Britney?" Someone asked and I turned around.

"Yeah?" I asked and a girl pulled me aside.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" She asked and I nodded.

"Is this Taylor?" She asked showing me her phone.

It was a picture of Taylor and a girl kissing.

I chuckled and gulped. "That's Breanna." I said denying who it really was.

"I thought Breanna had blonde hair..? This girl has brown hair." She said pointing at the girls hair.

My breathing started to get heavy. "I thought they were over." I mumbled and she looked at me knowing instantly who I meant.

I stumbled backwards angrily and Matt came over. "Babe, Britney, what's wrong?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm gonna kill her."

"Kill who?" He asked holding my shoulders back.

"Maggie." I mumbled angrily and his face turned white.

***

SO I KNOW. IM TERRIBLE. I haven't updated for like 2 weeks. I feel so bad.

Since I'm back in school, my updating schedule will be messed up a little bit. I have soccer practices Tuesdays and Thursdays so I won't be able to update my normal days.

I promise I will update tomorrow.