Chapter: 9

Britney's POV

"What do you want?" I asked trying to get past her.

She held her arm out so she could block the door. "I just want to talk to you." She said crossing her arms.

"Please, just let me through." I said not trying to get into an argument.

"Fine. Only because I have somewhere to be." She said moving out of the way. See you later Britney." She told me.

How does she know my name? Whatever. Mahogany and Chelsea are waiting.

I walked over to my table and Chelsea stood up looking concerned.

"Are you okay?! You left me worried Brit!" She said practically yelling.

Should I tell them?

I say down and Mahogany put down her phone to look at me.

"Alright. I have something to tell you guys." I started to say.

Mahogany and Chelsea looked at me with wide eyes. "Spill." They both said.

"Ok. So you know how Taylor asked me on a date the night we played truth or dare?" I asked. Mahogany nodded her head.

"So we went out last night to the mall. And we stopped at the food court. We ordered our food and I didn't have ketchup. I got up to go get some and when I turned around Taylor was sitting at OUR table with some blonde chick and they were both laughing. So I dropped the ketchup and ran out and called Matt to pick me up. And that girl that walked in was her." I explained to them.

Mahogany had a nervous look on her face. "I'm sorry Britney." She told me.

"It's okay Brit. He's an asshole for doing that to you." Chelsea said.

Mahogany's phone rang and she picked it up.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Already?"

"Alright. Thanks Aaron. Be right there."

"Who was that?" Chelsea asked.

"Aaron. It turns out Magcon starts at noon today. So we have to go." Mahogany said standing up.

"Ok. Let's go." I said.

We walked out of IHOP and preceded to the hotel. When we got there, there was girls everywhere crowding us. The security pulled us through the door. He led us to the room where it was being held. It was much bigger than the one yesterday. My guess is because today is for everyone.

I walked over to my booth and sat next to Cameron.

I waved over to Chelsea so she could stand next to me and Cam.

The girls were allowed in soon after and after many autographs and pictures out line started to slowly get smaller. I looked over at Matt's booth, but he wasn't there. A purple hair tie caught my attention by Carter. "Emma!" I yelled. She heard me and ran over.

She hugged me and Chelsea like she hadn't seen us in forever. Next to us I heard a familiar laugh. "Britney!" I turned around saw Jenna.

I hugged her. "I haven't seen you in forever! I'm so sorry I haven't texted you! I've been in love with San Diego." I told her.

"It's okay!" She said smiling.

"How are you Emma?" Chelsea asked her.

"Good. Actually amazing! I just met Carter freaking Reynolds!!" She said happily.

"By the looks of it, he seems happy he met you too." I saw gesturing over to a blushing Carter.

"You really think so?" She asked me and her blueish brown eyes lit up.