Chapter: 27

Britney's POV

I woke up in a white porcelain bowl. Why am I in here?

An unpleasant feeling appeared in my stomach.

Oh yeah, that's why.

I threw up until i thought I couldn't breathe anymore.

"Jesus! Come on!" I screamed at the top of my lungs in annoyance.

I heard light footsteps coming up the stairs so I knew they weren't any of the boys.

Camila appeared and once she reached the top, she tried to step up another step but tripped.

I tried laughing but as soon as I did, I threw up again and my head was back in the bowl.

"Matt!" I yelled trying to get up off the floor.

"He's not here." Camila stumbled into the bathroom and laid down next to me on the ground.

I groaned. "What do you mean he's not here?" I asked while trying not to throw up.

"He said said he had to go somewhere really quick. I was the only one awake." She said massaging her temples.

"Where are the others?" I asked suddenly getting a huge headache and sprawling myself next to Camila.

"Well, Carter is passed out on the lawn in his underwear and Emma's on the porch, Shawn is in the guest room sleeping peacefully by Jenna, Gilinsky, Johnson, and Sam are all in the kitchen, Nash fell asleep on me, Cameron is in the bathroom sleeping, Matt left, Taylor is in the guest room with some girl I've never met, Aaron is on the floor of the dining room, Kian is sleeping with Victoria in the bedroom, Connor and Mckenzie left right before I came up here, Pottorff is on the deck without pants on, don't ask, Rosie's in Carter's room sleeping, Trevor is sleeping on one of the couches, Ricky is on the wood floor passed out, I'm here duh, Chelsea's down the hall, and Mikaela and GG are in the guest room. WHEW. That was long." She took a breath and laughed.

"Wow." I chuckled and tried to stand up, but failed.

We both turned heads once we heard the front door open and close.

I heard steps coming up the stairs and they stopped at the bathroom.

"Where did you go?" I asked Matt who was standing in the doorway.

"I went to run some errands." He shrugged. "No biggie."

He grabbed a hold of my arm gently and guided Camila and I to the room down the hall.

We sat down on the bed and I immediately grabbed the nearest trash can.

I continued to throw up and Matt pulled my hair back.

"Here." He said handing me a small pill.

"What is this?" I asked him taking the pill hesitantly.

"The morning after pill." He said closing the door.

"The what pill..." I asked looking at him.

"Nah I'm just kidding. It's Advil for your hangover." He said laughing and changing the trash bag from the can.

"Hah. Because sex really something to joke about." I said popping the pill in my mouth and taking a gulp of water.

Camila was next to me laughing.

She rolled over, grabbed her head and groaned.

"Hah. Karmas a bitch." I said laying down.

Matt gave Camila Advil and opened the bag that he had with him.