Chapter: 36

I got so many submissions for the new book cover. You guys are so creative and talented, I can't decide which one is the best. So can you guys comment or message me some ways where you guys can vote? A huge group message on Instagram? Please. Thank you.

Britney's POV

Can this hoe stop already? Chelsea and some random guy. Making out. Right in the middle of the airport terminal. Hah. Okay. I slowly approached them and stood about a foot away from them.

"Yeah, uh, sorry to um interrupt you guys." I said pulling them away from eachother while Chelsea glared at me and her boy toy looked confused. "But, Chelsea, did you happen to tell Cameron, your boyfriend, about Galvin, your other boyfriend?" I asked looking directly towards the guy.

She exhaled angrily and stared at me. "Will you fuck off and leave me alone already?!" She screamed at me and I laughed.

"Um, I better go." Her friend said and he walked away awkwardly.

"Chris! No! Please stay." She whined but he didn't hear her.

"Bye bye Chris! Toodles!" I yelled and Chelsea glared at me again. Toodles?

"Are you happy now?" She asked me.

I laughed. "I will be once you tell Cameron."

She scoffed. Hah. This bitch.

"Yeah, um I'm going to go because I have an early flight tomorrow so, bye." I turned to walk away and she grabbed my elbow.

I quickly turned to her and stared at her. "What do you want. Let me go." I said yanking my arm away.

"Magcon is coming up right?" She asked.

"Mhm."

"Okay, I'll tell him before then, alright?" She asked desperately.

"Hah! Why did you do it anyways?" I asked and crossed my arms.

She sighed. "Because I was drunk at a party and I didn't know who it was."

I chuckled. "Yeah, okay, at least come up with something more unique." I shot back and walked out and drove back to the house.

When I got in, Breanna was finishing her homework and Cameron was on the couch filming a video.

"As you guys know, I love-" Cameron started to say. I had to.

I walked behind the couch to where he couldn't see me in his camera.

"PENIS."

"Britney!" He yelled and I laughed. "Go away."

"Nope. I'm good." I protested and sat down right next to him.

"Get out of my video."

"Or nah." I said clicking my tongue.

"You are so immature." He said sitting on me.

"Says the guy who at 3 o'clock in the morning dances to "My Humps" by Fergie." I said and he stopped the video.

"I hate you."

"Love you." I told him kissing him on the cheek.

I made my self a taco from the stuff we had in the fridge and ate it.

I looked at my phone: 9:00. Okay. I'm going to bed.

I walked up the stairs past Cameron's camera and felt a sting on my cheek.

"Smack cam, bitch!" He yelled and vined my reaction.

I figured there was about 3 seconds left. Better have some fun with this.

"Cameron sucks dick." I yelled before he could end it and he punched me.

"Hah! Now you can't restart it." Reasons to love vine.

***