Chapter: 49

Britney's POV

Once we landed in Miami, it was almost 11 P.M. so Matt and I decided to do a YouTube video. We stopped at CVS and picked up some items: whipped cream, gummy worms, a gallon of milk, warheads sours, 4 jars of pickles, and matt bought 10 pies.

We walked up to our suite, carrying the bags of food, and opened the door. I dropped my suitcase in the doorway and walked in.

It was gorgeous. There were 3 rooms I could see from the door. First was the living room which had a tan/ white leather couch, a glass coffee table, a small flat screen television set , and 2 plants on both sides of the door. Next was the kitchen which had a decent size fridge, marble counter tops, and stainless steel microwave and stove. The guest bedroom was off a little ways in the hallway. Even for a guest bedroom it was pretty big. I walked on the wood floor around for a while and saw the master bedroom which was beautiful. A king size bed, flat screen, and a beautiful view of the ocean from our window.

"Do you like it?" Matt asked me, turning me around.

"It's perfect, baby. I love it." I smiled.

He leaned in to kiss me and right before he reached my lips, I moved.

"First one down to the pool wins." I half screamed and ran out the door.

I heard him groan but heard his footsteps were soon behind me. To trick him, I opened the elevator, then closed it while running down the stairwell. I turned the corner into the lobby and into the pool. I glanced behind me and didn't see him.

We both had our suits on from yesterday when we were supposed to go swimming. I ran into the pool and found a beach chair thing. I slipped off my shorts and took off my shirt. I fixed my coral bikini top and walked over to the edge of the pool. The waterfall on the other side blended perfectly with the crystal clear water below. The door to the pool opened and I looked over there. No one was there so I turned to look at my clothes and phone. Matt was walking towards me with his go-pro.

"Miami is amazing so far guys." He said into his camera and pointed it towards me.

I smiled at the camera and laughed at Matt. He walked over to me and put his arms out.

"Don't push me in." I told him with a pouty face.

"I won't. I want a hug." He had his arms still open. I looked at him for a while to see if he was lying or not. He wasn't, so I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my butt I wrapped my legs around his waist and he looked into my eyes with his beautiful hazel ones.

"I love you." He smiled his perfect smile and showed his teeth.

"I-"

I was cut off when Matt jumped into the pool while I was still on him. Once we surfaced he laughed at me and I raised my eyebrows.

"I love you!" I yelled back in his face. He leaned in to kiss me and I looked over at his camera.

"Nuh-uh." I covered up the lends with my hand and kissed Matt passionately. He went underwater and put his hands on my cheeks. Our lips moved in sync perfectly under the water. I can officially cross being kissed underwater off my bucketlist.

We swam for a bit then walked back up to the room at about 12:30 P.M.

"Do you want to sleep or make the video?" He asked my drying his hair with the towel.

"I am going to go take a shower." I told him walking into the bathroom.

"Can I join?" He smirked and I kissed his cheek.

"Maybe tomorrow." I winked and shut the door.

***

THIS IS PART 1. I haven't updated for a while so I'll update the other part tomorrow sometime, I don't know yet.

But I'm so close to 100K😭 I literally might cry.

Thank you guys so much for getting me this far. I love you 😘